“Pleasant experience for us”
Review of Hickory Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Grove
Hickory Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Grove B&B and Inns
Hiawatha, Kansas, United States
“Pleasant experience for us”
Reviewed 17 February 2012

On a recent trip we stayed at Hickory Inn and was very pleased to stay there. Such good customer service and nice, clean rooms. I did not find any of the things from previous reviews. But do know that there is new managers there.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Marysville, KS
Reviewed 17 January 2011

My husband, sister-in-law and I traveled to Grove for their grandmother's funeral. I am always on the road for my job, and this was by far the worst experience ever. I wasn't expecting the Hyatt, but we found bllod on the underside of our comforter, holes on the top side, holes in the carpet, mold on the bathroom tile, you could see outside when our door was shut, and stains on our sheets. When I saw the tip envelope on the nightstand asking for tips when you leave, we all had to laugh, or we would have cried. When I called to tell the front desk before we even went to sleep, they just said they would tell housekeeping in the am, without moving us or changing any bedding out. I should have known when we checked in, my husband and I in one room, they gave us 2 double beds, and my single sister-n-law received the King size bed. Nothing made sense, nothing was clean, and needless to say none of us got a restful night sleep before the funeral the next morning!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank MrsZimmerling
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grove
Best Western TimberRidge Inn
WorldMark Grand Lake
WorldMark Grand Lake
#1 of 1 in Afton
Candlewyck Cove Resort
Stonebrook Inn
Stonebrook Inn
#4 of 5 in Grove

Been to Hickory Inn? Share your experiences!