“My Home Away from Home”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Grove
Edmond, Oklahoma
“My Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I just love this place! Such a variety from rooms to rent to entire houses. They always take care of me by spraying my place before we visit as I have such a fear of spiders. I appreciate the time they take to ensure the place is spider-free even though I know it's hard being that close to the water. It's a family-oriented resort so there's lots to do for the kiddos and adults alike. I'll be back!

Room Tip: My favorite is the romance packaged rooms. The rooms are large and very nice.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Susan_Bob_And_Fam

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Our room was clean and comfortable and had an amazing deck above a wooded ravine. We loved it! They rent boats to guests. They sent us to The Parrot for a wonderful dinner with a view of the lake. The rooms are on a slant but I had no trouble using my motorized scooter going up and down the hill. We could easily have stayed a week. There are fun stores for shopping in nearby Grove OK.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ShirleyTravels2014
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 2 February 2014

During our stay, we were in the Cypress Cabin. It was fantastic. Great view, clean and spacious and the service went far beyond our expectations. Would definitely recommend staying there. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed January 2014
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My husband and I were married September 21st 2013 at Candlewyck. Our ceremony took place at the gazebo, and we honeymooned at Candlewyck as well. The Candlewyck staff was very kind and helped to make sure our wedding was as stress free as possible!! Steve, Sasha, and the rest of the staff were always helpful, and always made sure we had what we needed!! Our honeymoon suite was AMAZING!! We had an amazing view of the lake from our bed, had a hot tub on our private deck which also had a lake view, and a Jacuzzi tub in our suite!! Even though we were at a resort, we had privacy as if we were the only 2 there. My husband and I cannot wait to return to Candlewyck with our kids for a family weekend getaway, or a romantic weekend for just the 2 of us!! We are proud to be a part of the Candlewyck family and proud to have them a part of our family as well!! My husband and I couldn't have asked for more beautiful wedding and honeymoon!! Cant wait to plan our next Candlewyck vacation and create more memories!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Our firm recently held a getaway retreat at Candlewyck Cove for the partners and associates. It was fabulous! We rented the Main House - beautiful, unique and spacious - and House 3 and House 4 - incredibly accommodating! The staff is truly professional and most helpful. The reservation process was smooth and pain-free. Sasha even had answers to questions before I asked them! The boat rental was very enjoyable - even with the rain! The grounds are beautiful, clean and well-kept. Everyone that attended thought the entire experience was great. Personally, I look forward to taking my family there for a weekend very soon! Definitely worth every penny. Thank you, Candlewyck, for making Grand Lake even grander!

Room Tip: The houses are fabulous!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Katie G
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We just stayed at the resort renting house #4 for two weeks with our 6 children ages 11 and under. The house fit our family nicely and was very comfortable. The children enjoyed the playground and pool. We also enjoyed walking the scenic roads surrounding the property. It is very convenient renting the boat right from the property docks. They even give you a ride with all your gear on a golf cart so you don't have to carry it all. It is conveniently located about 5 mins from Grove with grocery stores and restaurants. Check out the fun bait shop on main street with birds, fish and other fun animals to see. Harbor village is right down the road and another fun outing. The staff is very friendly and accommodating ensuring your stay is enjoyable. Sasha the asst mgr lives on the property so if any need arises she is available and went above and beyond to ensure our family had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Rwalther6
Branson West, Missouri
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This is a professionally ran facility I was very surprised that they provided everything ,But at the same time wasn't overwhelming. They do offer discounts for VETS. this was the cleanest place I have ever stayed and the internet works fine , and the items in the cabins were not cheap. I can tell you with total confidence that if planned you can have a great time . I don't leave reviews much BUT THIS RESORT CALLED FOR IT TIM&BOBBIE

Room Tip: Any cabin we will add pics
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank bobbie s
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grove
Best Western TimberRidge Inn
Holiday Inn Express Suites Vinita
Days Inn Miami
Days Inn Miami
#2 of 8 in Miami

Been to Candlewyck Cove Resort? Share your experiences!