“Excellent”

Roma's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 67 Restaurants in Guthrie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated restaurant with home made cooking family recipes , from pizza, pasta , seafood , steak , sandwiches
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Great food as always , even expandind their building if you have big party , this is the place now , the service is great the food is authentic can't ask for anything better than that in this town :)

3  Thank Bill802

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Excellent food. The owner is very enthusiastic and the waiters - waitresses are fun and customer oriented. Ive been many time since moving to area this year. I would rate this the number 1 Italian resturant taste wise EVER!!!

just a business suggest- Would be nice to be able to see a menu off the internet instead of selecting menu and a not avail response recieved back.

2  Thank Scotoflint
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My sister-in-law and I were visiting Guthrie, Ok. and wanted to lunch at someplace unique, not a national chain. As we drove in, we came upon Roma's Italian Restaurant and decided to stop. The building is not very impressive from the outside, but the food was excellent! As we got out of the car, our nostrils were assailed with the delicious smell of garlic and my mouth started to water. I had a Greek salad and calamari for lunch and my SIL had chicken tortellini. My salad was huge and was served with a very tangy red Italian dressing (house specialty). I loved the dressing. The calamari was lightly breaded and golden crispy. Very yummy. I tasted my SIL's tortellini which was excellent. We enjoyed a nice glass of white wine with our meals, along with a basket of homemade rolls, in a peaceful, cool atmosphere with lovely Italian songs playing in the background. Our waiter was very attentive and helpful and we enjoyed chatting with him when our meal was done. This restaurant is a little gem in a gem of a town.

1  Thank Kambrie
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Roma's is a great family restaurant. I am not the biggest fan of Italian food but Roma's dishes are great. I really also enjoy the homemade rolls! The owners are very friendly as well. Good Experiences each time I have visited

5  Thank sondrali
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Had dinner on saturday , we went to guthrie for victorian walk , it's great food very friendly people , good service , can't ask for anything better great job :)

5  Thank 126Manuel126