“Out of Business go - to Missy's north of town”
Review of Daylight Donuts - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Daylight Donuts
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Daylight Donuts closed their doors in Guthrie over a year ago. I sure miss them. Guthrie does have Nother donut business North of Guthrie at 1122 N. Wentz.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Great donuts on the edge of town. Made hot and fresh all morning. Location is usually busy, so the donuts stay fresh.

1  Thank JackFrosty
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Hands down the best donut store I have ever used in Oklahoma. I started stopping here on my way to junior high in 1979. I have eaten here 2-3 times a week when in Guthrie ever since. The staff are friendly and the donuts re hot and fresh. It can't be beat period.