“Great food!!”

Add it.
Scotty's Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 March 2012

On our trip to Arizona, we stopped for the night in Guymon, OK. There were quite a few work crews staying at our hotel, so my husband asked them where was a good place to eat. Since they eat out all week while working in Guymon, we thought they would know the places. Several said Scotty's. The front desk also recommended Scotty's. My husband had pork tenderloin and asparagus. I wondered how fresh asparagus would be, but it was grilled and wonderful. I had the smothered hamburger steak. Very good and not too salty like they can be. On the way home, we stopped in Guymon again and again ate at Scotty's. Husband got asparagus again and it was wonderful again. Who would ever guess. Would definitely eat there again if we are back that way.

There are newer reviews for Scotty's Bar and Grill

Reviewed 11 November 2011

This place took a turn for the worse. I understand it is under new management.

1  Thank Sales4
Reviewed 9 September 2011

The food we ordered was a pork chop and baked potato. The meat did not have a good taste and the potato was cold. I would not recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank William S
Reviewed 27 August 2011

It's a sports bar and grill located in the Townsmen motel. Husband and I ordered different dishes and both of us were very pleased with the quality of the food. Friendly atmosphere, good service and diversified menu. I already look forward to returning!

Reviewed 8 August 2011

Great little sports bar with a large menu selection. I was amazed with menu. Tried the salmon with asparagus. Great!