“Oh dear”

Taste of China Super Buffet
Ranked #30 of 44 Restaurants in Guymon
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I don't write reviews, but I do read them. So I need to write this one... had dinner tonight at Taste of China Super Buffet in Guymon OK, and ..... the rice was OK. Some type of meat in a brown sort of sauce was not edible ... one could chew it forever, and it still wasn't palatable. Chicken on a stick was chicken, I guess, I wasn't sure what part of the tiny little crayfish to eat, ... the broccoli was good. Just a medley of things I can't recommend. The place was busy, and no one else seemed to be unhappy .... perhaps we're just not 'buffet' eaters.

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Food is good. Always fresh. Good price. Everything is always clean. If they don't have what you want in the buffet, they are always willing to make something off the meau.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I love this Chinese food place because I'm not a huge fan of asian food, and never know what to order. But with this HUGE buffet, everything is marked so I know exactly what I'm getting, and it's always fresh! Their hot rolls are big, buttery & awesome!