“Very nice”

Comfort Inn And Suites Guymon
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Guymon
“Very nice”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We traveled from New Mexico after seeing our son who is in the USAF and it was late and we tired..only place left in town that had a room..walked in around 10pm to find the front desks booked with people trying to get a room...I witnessed many people being so rude to the young friendly girl that was just trying to help but was not able to meet the needs of those in front of me for the room type they desired..not her fault..there were some rooms left but not what they wanted..no first floor left but who cares there was an elevator?? She was super sweet to us and got us a very clean...HUGE King suite for an awesome price on a Saturday night!! Very comfortable beds..nice wet bar area and two tv!! We were very happy with room and front desk curiosity..breakfast was your normal good..would definitely stay again if in the area

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank weldersgirl
hershi, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites Guymon, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope you will think of us when you come through Guymon again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Clovis, New Mexico
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I made a reservation, got a confirmation and all was good till I went to check-in. They said "I called and cancelled the room" I didn't and they couldn't tell me who did. I was left in Guymon, OK. with no room and no help from Choice or the Hotel. After complaining I got a call a week later and was blamed for the issue. Choice has an issue with customer service and this hotel is never getting any of my business again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
To Whom It May Concern,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. We hope that you will reconsider staying with us with you come through Guymon again.
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here four times. Every time I've been pleased with the room, comfortable beds, and the breakfast. The rooms are very clean. The shower heads need updating. The only thing I don't like is the slightly unprofessional manner of the staff. They act like their at home more than at work.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
We are happy that you like it here. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are constantly working to make this a better place for you. We hope you stay with us again!
Jeffreys Bay, South Africa
Reviewed 16 January 2014

First choice was Holiday Inn (full), second Best Western (smoking room only which was unacceptable) thus Comfort Inn. Found the reception (check-in/check-out) to be very helpful, room clean and comfortable, breakfast more then adequate. Laundry room very handy.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
We are sorry you did not have a great experience when you stayed here. We are constantly striving and changing to make this a better place for you to stay. We hope you will consider us when you come through Guymon again!
Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Was told that this was a new property. Best Western and Holiday Inn Express(I was desperate!) were booked up. You could tell this was new, but already showing lack of attention!! Carpet had cigarette burns, stains. My bedspread had candy and stains. Not sure if blanket was clean or not and my pillow case was dirty. It takes so little to keep ahead of these things, but I definitely got the impression that no one at front desk really cared one way or the other!! Breakfast typical free breakfast!

Room Tip: My sleep quality would have been better if my bedding had been clean!! or Cleaner??
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
We are sorry you didn't have a pleasant experience when you stayed with us. We are constantly striving to change things to make this a better place for you to stay.
Amarillo, Tx
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This place was super clean! The staff was very nice and helpful. The prices weren't outrageous. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Great pool and hot and delicious full hot breakfast. Top notch place to stay!! We will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay when you were here! We hope that you will stay with us again!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My husband and I stayed one night here. We were charged 5 different times. When I contacted them to resolve the issue they were rude. Said it was my banks fault. I called the bank and three way called the hotel, the issue was resolved but the manager was so rude never apologized or anything. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013
We are so sorry for the incovenience this caused you. We are glad the matter was resolved. We hope that you will reconsider and stay with us again. We look forward to seeing you!!