“Well worth the stop”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Guymon
Abilene, Texas
“Well worth the stop”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I travel all over the United States and live in hotels while I work, I came upon this hotel when a co worker referred me to it. The prices for the rooms were the best around and were spacious and comfy. The do allow pets which is a big plus. The staff was awesome they helped with any request we had. They also have rooms with kitchenettes in them, we had a two room suit for the duration of the job which will end up being 6 months or so. The location of the hotel was well placed right next to the highway with restaurants, gas stations, and downtown just a 3 minute drive. I will definitely recommend this place to people staying for long periods of time or even just passing through.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Good: room relatively clean, friendly quiet staff, no oder or wierd noise.

Bad: purchased on Priceline as 2-star-No Way!! Breakfast was OJ, coffee, 3 pieces of toast, and 2 muffins. I kid you not. Unpainted sheet rock in bathroom, washcloths washed but had black streaks, TV old grainy console set.

Will try super 8 or comfort inn days inn next time

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank lrjmk
SHAWN P, Manager at Budget Inn & Suites Guymon, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear mikepacoks

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for all of our guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (580) 338-6556.

Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here during Pioneer Days for the weekend. Some things are outdated, but it does look like the place is being updated a little bit at a time. Bed was actually pretty comfortable. Wise Guys which is a bar/grill is part of the motel and is great place to eat and hang out after a long day.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Victoria C
Dear Victoria C

Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn Guymon for your recent stay in Guymon.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for submitting a review about our property. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We will continue provide quality lodging by looking at all guests feedback and reviews. We hope to be your preferred hotel lodging when your in this area. I am also glad to hear you enjoyed eating at our restaurant on site.

G.M.
Guymon, Oklahoma
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

This was a wonderful place to stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and up to date. The cleaning service is wonderful. I normally have trouble renting rooms due to the fact that I own two pitbulls, but Sean and the rest of his staff never once had a problem with them. This really is a wonderful place to stay.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Keith S

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for submitting a review about our property. It is through guest feedback such as your self were we can provide better service. We will continue to take guests feedback and make adjusts and improvements towards guest satisfaction and providing a quality and comfortable stay at our lodging.

G.M.
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 21 March 2014

The staff is great at this place and are welcoming. The rooms are nice and the beds are really comfortable. I was there for one week for business and had a pleasant stay with no problems. The location is also convenient as the hotel is right of the main road.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear j0hn20_2

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 580-338-6556.

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed here with my husband while he was working in the area and we very much enjoyed our stay! The guy at the front desk (Sean) was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very big and the bed was comfortable. Seemed like they were updating a bit. We will definitely stay if we come back to the area!

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear millwind13

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Guymon, Oklahoma
Reviewed 22 February 2014

"Formerly the Western Townsman Inn, Americas Best Value Inn of Guymon is run by friendly and accommodating staff. Sean, Tristan and the staff made my work stay from July to February a very enjoyable stay. The rooms are comfortable, clean and updated. They took care of everything I needed, and breakfast was there every morning, and even helped me rescue a couple of stray puppies. Wiseguys Italian Grill is right there in the building, where the bar is run by some great staff. Sitting at the bar, you're not a seat number, you have a name and they remember it. Kelly, Nick, Shelly, and the crew will see to it that you get the best service they offer. The Cajun chicken pasta, Chicken parmesan salad, and Lasagna were my favorites and they also have the best steaks in town. Compliments to the kitchen crew! Ask for the hotel discount at Wiseguys for 10% off. Tell them Leyoen the Handlebar mustached wind turbine tech sent you. To Sean, the ABVI, and the staff at Wiseguys, Thank you for all the southern hospitality!"

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Leyoen G

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the kind words about our beds and property overall. We hope to see you again when you return to Guymon.

Kind Regards,