“Great value”
Review of Idabel Inn

Idabel Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Idabel
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We spent three nights at the Americas Best Value Inn in Idabel, OK when we went to Broken Bow Lake. We enjoyed the free wi-fi internet which worked well. The rooms are small with queen bed only but clean and comfortable. I would recommend staying here because it is cheaper than any other motel in area. I will return...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 March 2013

I was here for a business trip. I was given the only suite in the hotel (2-bedroom). I still don't think I will ever stay here again. The suite has separate bedrooms, a kitchen/dining room area with a full fridge, old style microwave (dial, not digital), but no plates, silverware, or cups.

The room feels used-up like an old rental car. The whirlpool tub is discolored and has corrosion and chipped plastic. The room needs a deep cleaning and repainting that the housekeeper can't do anything about. Also, the towels were about the size of normal dish towels. Some were actually full-size towels that were cut in half. Breakfast is basic. Also, they don't provide little bottles of shampoo or conditioner at the hotel, only bar soap.

Security in the hotel is lacking also. Only one of the times I went to the front desk was anyone manning the front desk. I had to call for someone or ring the bell to be able to get their attention in the back room.

Room Tip: Room 100 is a 2-bedroom suite.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Cheema S, Manager at Idabel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I would like to thank you for taking the time to bring these matters to my attention so I can take action. I offer my sincerest apologies.
Regards,
Manager

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Nothing flash in the rooms, no refrigerator etc. But good for the price. Pleasant staff.. cold breakfast, continental style... nothing flash but for the price, enough to get you going in the morning... only complaint was a biker gang was staying and they were quite loud. The bed was very hard too.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2009

Checked in late at night, the front desk clerk was a very nice young man. Helped me with my things since I needed a smoking room and all of their smoking rooms are upstairs. He was very accomodating and also brewed a fresh pot of coffee for me.

The room wasn't big, but it was clean, had cable, and wireless internet. It had a mini-fridge and microwave, but no coffee maker or shampoo. Got an ironing board and iron from downstairs, clerk carried it up for me.

Breakfast wasn't anything special, but it was free. Baggles, oatmeal, cold cereal, and muffins. Coffee, Milk, or Juice.

Pros:
Inexpensive for the service and quality
Good service

Cons:
Rooms aren't very big, but good for the price

Verdict:
Can't beat it for the price, I'll be staying again.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 7 April 2008

On our first bike trip this year, we ended up in Idabel. We decided to stay at the Microtel. The lady at the front desk was great. The room was tiny, but served it's purpose. It would be nice if they would include some shampoos and such. They do serve breakfast, not much to pick from, but okay. The price was right and for just a place to sleep it's fine.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Idabel
Super 8 Idabel
HiWay Inn Express Hotel & Suites of Broken Bow
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#3 of 6 in Broken Bow

Been to Idabel Inn? Share your experiences!