“You will know you have been on vacation” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Harbor Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kingston
The Harbor Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Kingston B&B and Inns
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“You will know you have been on vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

We attended a family reunion at Lake Texoma and rented 3 rooms for the Fourth of July weekend. The inn is one mile from the small town of Kingston and about 5 miles from the lake and lake communities of Caney Creek and Soldier Creek.
For me, the inn was a bit like going home. The house was built in the 1990s, but decorated like an antique shop. The covered porch covers two sides of the house with a beautiful pool and hot tub in the back. Other than the garage, there are no other buildings anywhere in the vicinity.
Some small inns can be noisy, but we rarely heard a sound, and I am a light sleeper. The rooms are a nice size and had everything we needed. The air conditioning almost made it too cold for us, but there were plenty of quilts and blankets. My husband commented that he felt incredibly rested and refreshed after our two nights there. I noticed that one guest commented about locks. It is true that the doors only lock from the inside.
A delicious full breakfast was served by Grant, the innkeeper. We felt very welcomed; and, if you want to store anything in the refrigerator, you are welcome to do so.
If you want a peaceful and relaxing place to hang out for a day or two or even a week, Harbor Inn is worth a look.
My only suggestion would be the addition of some feather pillows. Foam pillows are usually too thick for me.

Room Tip: We only saw the upstairs rooms. My husband and I chose the largest room with an in suite bath. It...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank TulsaTraveler13

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

The ownener is great. I'm not at home but I am. The house, the view, the friendliness is out standing. I'm from Texas, but keep going to Oklahoma 3 to 4 times a year to there for the past 5 years. It's pretty nice.

• Stayed May 2014
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Kimberly M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Harbor Inn is a very charming bed and breakfast. Rooms are oversized and bed linens were fresh. Grant, the owner, was very attentive to our needs and visited with us as though we were family. My favorite part was relaxing by the pool at night, staring at the stars. We have been back multiple times and will continue going.

• Stayed September 2013
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Debra M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingston
BEST WESTERN PLUS Sand Bass Inn & Suites
Choctaw Casino Resort

Been to The Harbor Inn? Share your experiences!