SpringHill Suites Lawton
US$107
US$96
US$102
Travelocity
All reviewscracker barrelrooms are bigfort sillturkey sausagelollipopsfront deskparking lotsmall fridgeindoor poollarge breakfastthree roomsoatmealeasy access to the highwaythe hotel staffvisiting the areaaverage hoteloklahoma city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I currently live on Fort Sill and needed a quiet place to get away to finish up my thesis for my Masters program. I checked into the SprinHill Suites in October 2013, not having high expectations because of the bad reputation of crime in Lawton. I rarely leave Fort Sill at night and have never stayed off post until this visit. I was immediately surprised by the friendly attendant who checked me in and asked if I desired any special preferences, including which floor I desire. I chose the third floor and as I entered my room, I noticed who clean the entire room was. It was also quiet and I was able to complete my work. The breakfast was great and offered a different variety of fruit, yogurt, cereals, eggs, breads, etc. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family if they need a place to stay in the future. I also noticed a lot of guests were staying at the SpringHill Suites who were visiting Basic Trainees who were graduating from Fort Sill. This hotel is located close to Fort Sill for those who need a place to stay for any occasion.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
SpringHill Suit... L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Marjie L,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay while finishing your thesis. We are glad the service was a good surprise for you and that you found your room clean. Our breakfast selection includes a hot meat item and scrambled eggs every day with proteins and even Greek yogurt. If need a quiet place to stay again please give us a call.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel recently to attend my nephews graduation from Basic Training at Fort Sill. The rooms are very nice and include a mini fridge and microwave as well as a sink. The accommodations were perfect for us as we had 3 suites and my nephew could spend time with us after the ceremonies and during his weekend pass. The rooms are spacious with a sitting area and 2 tvs which is nice for a longer stay. The location is excellent, very close to the base and many restaurants but set back so it is quiet. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this as a place to stay while visiting the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
SpringHill Suit... L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Butterfly1963,

Thank you for the great review you have posted here. I would like to also congratulate your nephew on completing the Basic Training Course at Fort Sill, and thank him for his service to America. The team here wishes him well as he defends our country.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

It is a Marriott property, so you can't go wrong. Rooms are spacious and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. The internet service is very slow during peak hours (6 pm to 10 pm). Breakfast is good with lots of choices.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

SoCalgw,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. The team appreciates your comments about clean and spacious rooms. I apologize that the internet bogged down during peak times. We do have plans to upgrade some of the service and equipment here soon. If you come back to Lawton I hope you choose o stay with us again.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

My family and I stayed at the Springhill Suites during our last trip to Lawton. The room was spacious, well appointed and comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful even when we had a medical emergency. I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: ground floor, away from exits so you aren't kept up by coming and going.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
SpringHill Suit... L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Lance W,

The team at Lawton SpringHill Suites wants to thank you for taking the time to post a review on this site. We are glad your family enjoyed the room and that we were able to help with your emergency. We hope everything turned out well for you.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I recently visited with family to attend my son's graduation from Basic Training. All of the hotel staff was very friendly and polite. All of my questions were quickly answered...the room was very nice and spacious. It was just as I expected from the online descriptions. I would recommend this as a place to stay for anyone going to the Lawton/Fort Sill area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
SpringHill Suit... L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Lawton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Susan K,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review for your stay at SpringHill Suites of Lawton. We appreciate your recommendation for families staying in the Lawton / Fort Sill area. Congratulations to you and your son for his graduation from Basic Training. We appreciate those that commit to the service of protecting our freedom.