“bed bug city”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
Reviewed 31 May 2013

there were bugs in the beds . we told them about it and they said that there was none and would not refund our money . we stayed for two hours found another hotel god what a dump crackhead city and the door looked like someone had kicked it in we stopped in becasue of the storms never stay there . you will be sick, the smell is bad and it looked like someone cockadodo on the bed spread . and we saw hookers walking through. my co worker said oh my god lets go i don't have a gun its not safe ? yes its a fight your way in and shoot your way out hotel. they said free breakfast if you can keep the roaches from running off with the plate . so if your the brave and adventrous type and can handle the critters go for it.

Room Tip: lift sheet and check for bugs.lock the door . and bring a big gun and bug spray
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Red N
Ken K, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

I most definately am sorry that you felt that are hotel was unsafe. But I assure you that we have security on site. I also would like to say we are a friendly hotel and we serve military and traverlers throught out the United States and abroad. Again I will say I am sorry for your stay and hope you would choose to stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Nakisha was very very helpful at front desk. House keeper I think she was in charge was very rude. Front desk was giving me directions and she came on an interrupted are whole conservation. Management skills for her is needed. Thanks quality and I think her name is Lisa and staff.

• Stayed: May 2013
David D, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

First I would like to apologize if you experienced any rude behaviour from any of our staff. We strive to have a very professinal staff and such behaviours are not acceptable. Also thank you for taking time to appreciate our staff and writing a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to you staying with us in the future. Thank you!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

the rooms were decent the pool was not what I expected and that is why we choose this hotel the pool was little and very cold because the indoor part was not heated or anything
the bathroom in the room we had was a little dirty and the air conditioner was not all that cold and we had it full blast

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn and taking time to write a review. We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you during your stay. We are in the process of getting our indoor pool heater fixed soon. And will definately look into doing a better job on cleanliness and maintainance.Thank you again for sharing your review. We look forward to serving you better in the future.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is a good value for a hotel. The room was adequate. It was clean and the bed was very good. The breakfast was decent. The noise was awful outside. I wore earplugs and that resolved the problem for me, but it is a noisy place. The bed was very comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in the back; as it is probably less noisy.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
David D, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Thank you for staying with us at The Quality Inn and SUites in Lawton Ok. It was our pleasure to have you with us. It is always great when our guests take the time to write a review that we can share with our Team and future Guests. We are so glad that you enjoyed the beds and I personally apologise for the noise issue. You are correct as we are right in the middle of everything including the busiest street in lawton. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you agian in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

We had a very decent stay at the Quality Inn in Lawton. The location is right in the middle of everything -- which is probably why the noise level was so high. It is right off of one of the main streets in Lawton.
Pros: Excellent staff and breakfast! Very accommodating and helpful! Easy check in and check out.
Cons: Thin walls or poor insulation? We heard EVERYTHING, including a couple in an adjoining room (not what I want to wake up to at 3 AM!!!) Doors opening and closing, people walking past our room, street noise, etc all night long. My fiance complained of the noise and didn't sleep much. We were in the very first room nearest to the entrance and road.

Room Tip: Ask for a room toward the rear of the building and there might not be as much road noise.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ilikeroadtripstoo
David D, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Thank you for your great comments regarding our hotel and Team! I apologize for the noise that kept you up during your stay. It is issues like this that we cant fix if we dont know about it, we greatly appreciate you letting us know. I will ensure that in the future those that are placed in the forward rooms are advised of the noise extent. We look forward to your next visit and again thank you for your great comments... its every guest, every time when staying with the Quality Inn Lawton!!

Reviewed 10 February 2013

I had one night booked there for my reserve weekend. The hotel staff was okay. I didn't get to go to sleep till almost 3am due to the noise of other guests. I called the front several times to resolve the problem, however, nothing was ever done. From what I heard, the guests knew the person working the front desk. Then I was charged for 2 nights instead of receiving a refund for my stay. NEVER AGAIN will I stay there. Room was small, heater didn't work, and staff sucked. So now I'm out of pocket $$$ because they have to "process" their payment and then "process" their refund. Beware travelers, do not stay here!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank okiereviewer_13
David D, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

Thank you for your input and desire to help us fix any issues regarding this hotel and stay. It is our mission that we provide exceptional service and when there is an issue it is always great to be made aware of it so that we may amend. I will ensure that the front desk is well versed on proper procedure regarding noise complaints and ensure this will not happen again. i apolgize for any billing issues as it takes time to amend on our end but it will be. We thank you for staying with us and although you had a bad experience please consider trying us again to show you we have made that change. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

My wife and two kids were in town for boot camp graduation the staff was great and gave directions to places we needed and wanted to go only problem was the WiFi very weak signal .even let us be little late on check out do to graduation and that was very helpful

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for the great comments left regarding our hotel. We are so glad to hear that your stay was great and the price was right. I apologise for the Breakfast and its size although we must adhere to the Quality Inn Standards we will do our very best to ensure improvements are made. Congratulations on your soldiers graduation as well... We honor and thank each of them!