“Top notch”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill
Ranked #9 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
“Top notch”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Took my wife with me on a business trip. When I told her we had reservations at La Quinta she had memories of a budget hotel. She was very pleasantly surprised when we arrived. I had asked for an end of hall room and the staff accommodated us. The king bed was huge, the Led TV very nice. And for the price you can't beat it. $85 with our Triple A discount. Would not consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We were in Lawton for a family visit and unexpected funeral and stayed at La Quinta for two nights. It was a very pleasant stay. The hotel was very clean and well maintained, all of the staff we encountered were very courteous and helpful, the room was large and very clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast was excellent. It is about a half block off a main thoroughfare (Cache Road) making it unusually quiet and very easy to get in and out of. We will definitely stay in this La Quinta again when we are in Lawton.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Tired from activities of the weekend, our stay at LaQuinta in Lawton, OK was everything we would hope for in a hotel stay. The room was large, bath and kitchenette area were very clean, bed was very comfortable, breakfast was well-presented and tasty, and the staff was friendly and accommodating. If we are ever in the Lawton area, we will make a point of staying at this hotel again1

West Palm Beach, Florida, USA
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I've never written a review on a hotel stay but hearing a few horror stories from other families while in Lawton, I figured it may help someone. I am very pleased with this hotel. Clean, good location, and smiling staff. I am very picky with cleanliness in hotels and this one gets 2 thumbs up! I stood in room 305, the only negative was the lack of water pressure in the shower.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We came to Lawton, OK for Ft Sill's Basic Training graduation. We were very pleased with our stay...not a thing to complain about. Extremely clean interior/exterior, as well as well kept rooms. The manager & staff, were extremely kind & very helpful with pointing out area attractions. Will definitely stay here again, if we get the opportunity!!

Bronx, New York
Reviewed 25 October 2013

LaQuinta Inn is a great place to stay in Lawton. I stayed there with my family during my mom's memorial service and the hotel staff couldn't be nicer. The room was great, the beds were comfortable, the amenities were outstanding and the room and common areas were very clean. I used to stay at another hotel in Lawton, but when I stayed at LaQuinta, I had a new first choice. I highly recommend to anyone coming to the Lawton/Fort Sill area in the future.

Room Tip: Go for the Penthouse Suite!