“Lifesaver!!!”

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Lawton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My partner and I had to go to Lawton for a police conference. Our original reservation was at Best Western described as Lawton's premiere hotel...wrong. Upon arrival the drive and walkway to the front door was under construction and blocked off. The outside was run down and looked like an "hourly" hotel. We fiund a review for a day before about a woman who couldn't sleep because of a pimp yelling at a girl to give him his money and dope. No way we were parking our marked police car there!!! Sleep Inn came to the rescue. They gave us a fantastic deal and the staff was wonderful, helpful and friendly. The rooms were spotless and comfortable. They had FRESH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! The breakfast was beyond amazing and I guarantee we will be coming back!

• Stayed: January 2014
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Good Morning
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate all of our friends in law enforcement, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. I was there when you checked in and it was our pleasure to be your host. Please remember as I mentioned to try to come next time on a Tuesday or Thursday and have a great dinner with us, remember there is Iced Tea and Beer. Maybe when you not working you can find your way back to Lawton, we would love to see you all again. Have a great day and stay safe out there.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I have to think that this property is one of the jewels of the Sleep Inn brand. When I travel, it's usually a choice between Hilton and Comfort brands. But I haven't stayed at many Sleep Inns, so this was a bit of an unknown option for me. Very glad to have chosen it.

The hotel is very conveniently located off the interstate. I arrived quite late at night, but the front desk staff couldn't have been more cheerful. The lobby and breakfast area are far nicer than what you would typically expect from a hotel of this tier. A very good first impression. And it continues with the room, which is well appointed and very comfortable.

Breakfast was very good. Again, it was better than what I usually have at this tiered hotel.

Everything about this Sleep Inn exceeded my expectations. If they can get the other properties in the chain looking like this one, I'll be patronizing them a lot more in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Good Morning;
We really appreciate your great comments on our Sleep Inn & Suites here in Lawton. We work very hard to make sure we are at the top of our game. We are in fact a Gold Award Winning hotel from Choice for 2013 and again for 2014, this puts us in the top 10% of the Sleep Inn's, in fact we are rated #13 in the country and #1 in Oklahoma. There are many fine Sleep Inn's and I hope you give more of them a try. It means a lot to know that someone like you that has reviewed so many hotels, that you found us that good. On our breakfast we serve a lot more fruit than most hotels but we realize that if you start with a great breakfast the day just runs better. Again, we really do appreciate your comments and your business. We look forward to you returning someday. Safe journey's.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

This hotel was great! To begin with, the service at the front desk was excellent....very friendly and helpful. Next, the room was very spacious, with a fridge, coffee maker and great closet. And last, but definitely not least was the great night's sleep! The bed was extremely comfortable. Will definitely use this hotel again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lucrown

Good Morning;
Thank you, thank you for the great review. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us. I am very proud of my staff and I'm glad they made you feel welcome. The beds are very comfortable as I had to live on property when I came here a year ago, it was tough to leave, I know. Thank you again for staying with us, you are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

If you're headed to Lawton look no further. Just stayed four days while visiting Ft Sill for a graduation. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. Nice breakfast and even had a dinner on Thursday. If we are ever back in the area, this will be our address!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Carl G
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Good Morning;
Thank you for your recent stay and I am so happy it went very well. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and that you could stay for dinner. We try our best to make you feel at home, and we hope we succede. If you are back in the neighborhood again, we hope to see you. Have a great day, and thanks again.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel during a trip to my nephews graduation from Ft. Sill. The staff the front desk was amazing. Always willing to assist with a smile on their face. Do not use your GPS while driving around Lawton, it will send you everywhere but where you need to be. The front desk was able to provide great directions and suggestions from dinner. The rooms were clean and nice. The public areas were not. The breakfast was great with alot of choices except for the breakfast host who seemed to hate her job. She never smiled and when you tried to engage in conversation she couldn't be bothered. The pool said it was heated but it was freezing cold. Overall though a great hotel. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Stayed on second floor which was convenient to vending and laundry.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Good Morning;
Thank you for staying with us. I greatly appreciate you business and your comments. We strive to maintain an almost perfect property. I am glad your room was clean and tidy but it concerns me that you found some of the public areas not so much. If you get the chance for a few minutes free time I would really appreciate if you could liet me know where we failed you as our guest. I have spoke to the breakfast person and she offers he apology for not being what she should. I do hope that if you are in the area agin you would give us the opportuniy to serve you and hopefully you will be thrilled.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

Ranked as #2, but not having been to #1 this may be going on a limb when I say boo to Tripadvisor. Having very limited expectations I must say I was very pleased. The staff is fantastic, the room was very clean. Although we did have a mishap at check-in where the cleaning of one of the two rooms we rented was not cleaned, meaning beds stripped and housekeeping abandoned ship. However this was quickly remedied with a new very clean, comfortable room.

They offer an adequate hot breakfast, plenty of pork if that's your thing, and a nice evening "snack", one night it was hot dogs with chili...not too shabby said the 9 year old. Overall great stay, only complaint is the hotel, which offers a discount for Fort Sill graduation was crowded, so it could get noisy, room neighbors. However, this wasn't even a huge deal since it was mostly families there was no rowdiness, so even the bumping and thumps were tolerable.

I would recommend for sure!

• Stayed: November 2013
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Good Morning;
We thank you for staying with us and we really appreciate your very kind words about our hotel. We try very hard to make all of our guests feel welcome. I apologize for any problems at check in but I hope all was corected for you. I am happy you and the family were able to join us for hote dogs and chili, we do our guest appreciation dinners on Tuesday and Thursday, a light dinner that varies, but we always have Iced Tea and Cold Beer. Thanks again, you are very much appreciated. Please come back to see us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Michael Conley