“Great Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Lawton
Snyder, United States
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Business forced me to stay overnight in Lawton. Being unfamiliar with Lawton and having stayed there I turned to my Hilton Honors app to locate a hotel close by. When Homewood came up I selected it and quickly made a reservation. Upon arrival I was met by a great and friendly staff who welcomed me and made my surprise stay very comfortable. I was advised that I had missed the managers reception but they provided several great selections in town for dinner. After grabbing a bite I made it to my room which was very clean and comfortable. One of the best rooms I have stayed in on the road. Great Job Lawton Homewood.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lawton, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites, As there are MANY options in Lawton ... It was our pleasure to host you and we are so glad that this was the BEST place you have stayed during your many travels... What a great compliment from an experienced hotel guest. Thank you again and welcome to our Homewood Suites family!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Las Cruces
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I was in Lawton on Business and since I am a Hilton Honors member, selected this hotel to stay. Service and room were excellent. They had a very nice complimentary Mexican meal for dinner and the complimentary hot breakfast. Every member of the staff was polite and very nice. The suite was very spacious (more room than I needed). The Internet connection was easy and quick. The dining table was where I did my work and it was an excellent work station. The rooms were very pleasant. This hotel was an excellent place to stay and do my work. I highly reccommend it to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lawton, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Thank you for your comments. We wish you could have stayed longer. We are so very happy that we were able to please you during your stay in Lawton. Thank you for being a Loyal Hilton Honors Member and choosing us over the many other brands and offerings in our area. Welcome to our Homewood suites family! Look forward to seeing you again soon.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I was on a business trip and when I checked in I was told I had been selected as the guest of the day. This came with a $5 coupon to use at the hotel store. Since I was in Lawton to buy an airplane and fly it home, the next day I selected some crackers, juice, etc to eat in the plane while flying home.

The facility was excellent with a very nice and large suite. I was there a Thur night so the hotel provided a very nice complimentary, Mexican meal for dinner. A hot complimentary breakfast was also available the next morning.

The staff, as always at a Hilton properrty was very polite and asking if they could do anything to make my stay nicer (which they could not as they were excellent).

The Internet connection was easy, quick, and efficient. The rooms were clean, neat, and very accommodating. It is always a pleasure to stay at a Hilton property and since I always stay using Hilton Honors points, the cost was outstanding. It is very nice to check out in the morning and not have any bill to pay. Bob Worthington

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Congrats on the purchase of your new air plane. Wow, that must be a great experiance. Thank you for your outstanding review and for choosing us. Thank you for being a Loyal Hilton Traveler. We hope to see you again soon, and hope that you fly in as what a great freedom that must be. See you soon. Welcome to our Homewood Suites Family!
Middletown, New York
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Location is great , Rooms were clean and comfy. The best pillows I have ever slept on !!! Although you can not walk across (the road) to the casino as some other sites stated you could, I mean you can walk but it is not a direct walk...I was not impressed with the casino anyway. Dusty and the staff here at Lawton Homewood Suites went above and beyond making our stay the very best. The best was if you didn't feel like going out or cooking; the morning breakfast and evening reception dinner was included in the price. A great plus right there alone and plenty to eat also . Keep in mind though evening dinner reception is only Monday-Thursday and not a big selection but if it is something that is to your liking ,you just saved that extra money and sitting by the cozy fireplace after a chilly rainy day. Perfect ! There breakfast items consisted of Home fries, sausage, scrambled eggs, Make your own waffles, oatmeal, fruits, pastries, toast, pop tarts, coffee, tea, hot chocolate... hope I didn't forget anything . Great morning selection :-) Very well stocked, and quick to refill if something is out. Also you get that extra added privacy by having a bedroom, separate from the living areas. instead of a hotel room. Separate temp controls made it a plus also for each room. Cracker Barrel is just 1 minute away with an excellent choice menu too. This was only 4 miles from the post (army base some people call it ) and I believe less to the Auditorium. Make your stay here . You will be very happy that you did !!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Wow... Best Pillows? lol.. that is a first on our trip advisor. hear about the beds and kitches but never the pillows. This is wonderful and my team and I are so glad they were perfect. It is always our pleasure to be here to host the Graduates and the soldiers families when traveling to Lawton. It is our " Mission" to be the best and be "Evry guest, Every time" Thank you for choosing us out of the many places you could have stayed and for covering each department and the Aminities we offer. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Welcome to our Homewood Suites Family!
Windsor
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We have stayed at this location twice, we have had wonderful service each time. This location is very clean, the rooms are very comfortable and kept up to date and clean. The head of housekeeping helped us get our luggage into our room and assured us if we needed anything, just call and they would take care of it. We ere visiting my grandson stationed at Ft Sill, it was a opourtunity for him to visit us in our room and relax.cc

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
First... Let me thank you from my hotel and team for your soldiers service and the sacrifice as a family that comes with that. This is the foundation of who we are at Homewood Suites and what we remember with each guests stay. Thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to your next visit. It is our greatest honor and pleasure to be here for you!
Lawton, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Great staff, the suites were very comfortable, and I slept like a baby. Although the breakfast was sub-par, I really enjoyed the ambiance of the dining area. I will gladly return to the Homewood Suites in Lawton whether for business or pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lawton, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and let us know how we are doing and how your time with us was enjoyable. I apologize for a sub par breakfast, on your next visit please let Gloria or Carment know what did not please you and we will do our very best to amend it and ensure your Breakfast is Exceptional! My team and I look forward to that visit soon... Welcome to our Homewood Family!
Belton, Texas
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed 2 days here with the family while attending our son's BCT Graduation. Other than the Hampton this the best place to stay in Lawton, OK. The facility is like new, the people are wonderful and the evening dinner and drinks (free) is great too. If you have the need to visit Lawton this really should be your first choice.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Congratulationsd to your soldier on the BCT Training Completion. It is our pleasure and great honor to host the families and soldiers. You mentioned the Hampton Inn... Ironic that my Wife is the General Manager of that Property... we as Hilton Branded Hotels always love appreciate and welcome our guests with a "at home" feeling. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Welcome to our Homewood Suites Family