“very pleased”

Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Lawton
York, Maine
“very pleased”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We were in town for my son's graduation from Basic Training. Very pleased with the hotel-clean, nice linens, tasty, hot breakfast breakfast included (choices of hot items changed each day which was very nice). I was also quite impressed with the friendliness of the front desk staff. They always went out of their way to greet us with a smile and friendly greeting. My mother also LOVED the fresh cookies every afternoon.
There was also a pleasant area outside (off the pool area) where we could gather and enjoy the sun.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Polish first
Brandon, United States
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This is far and away the best hotel I have ever stayed in....from the huge size of the room, to all the amenities, to the great full breakfast. All the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Beautiful facility.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Richard W
Barrington, United States
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The Hampton Inn hotels are always excellent! I travel a lot for Business and as a woman traveling alone, I always feel safe and know what to expect from this hotel. This time was for family, from checking in to checking out the entire experience was perfect. Thank you for all the wonderful people that you employ and their positive attitude.

Hurricane, United States
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The hotel is in very good condition, and the room I had was well appointed and roomy; however, there were no additional luggage stands for the two other people in our room, so our luggage had to be piled on the coffee table and desk. It negates the usefulness of those items. None of the desk staff addressed us when entering or exiting the building, but the maintenance man went out of his way to speak to us each morning. The sundries in the bathrooms are generic in smell, usefulness, and appearance. The beds ROCK, and that's why I keep going back. You may not get quality shampoo in the room or cookies in the lobby, but you'll always get a good night's sleep.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Reserved a room and have 5 people. Was given two queens. Asked for cot... told no it was a fire hazard. My family member checked in the next day and got a VERY large room, same two beds, refrigerator, and paid the same as me. I was lied to about having no other rooms. Everytime I said something they said they were full when I first called. No, they were not they told me they have several openings. No matter when I got a vague answer. My children were miserable. No couch for someone to lay on. No room to move around in. No refrigerator no AC the first night... we were very unhappy

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We enjoyed our stay in Lawton. We were there to see our son-in-law graduate from Army Basic Training. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast area was very clean and the ladies working with the breakfast items were great. Our room was perfect (a king suite) for everyone gathering for family pics and hanging out and we love having a microwave and frig. The McAllister's at the corner is close enough to walk.

Room Tip: The hotel backs up to a residential area, so you look out the windows at back yards. Fortunately th...