“Authentic and affordable”

Add it.
Salas Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have family that lives in Lawton and I of to visit them as often as I can. We go to Salas just about every time that I am there. The food is plentiful, authentic, and very good. The prices are very affordable for families.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Salas is not the best Mexican restaurant in Lawton but is good. Restaurant is clean (didn't visit restrooms); waitress was friendly; food was ok (little bit on the Tex-Mex side). Overall experience was Good.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We have ate here many times, and have not found anything that we don't like. Your chips come with cheese and red sauce, they have a green sauce(Inferno) all are good. Their margaritas are awesome, and the line washed beers are great.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Our family has loved Salas' food for decades. If you're looking for tex-mex, and thick, gooey processed cheese dip, go to Taco Bell or one of the other fast food mexican places. Salas' gives you all you can eat homemade queso, salsa and chips before and during your meal. Their food is delicious and the vinegar condiment adds a great flavor to much of it. Definitely a unique taste but very addicting! Atmosphere is very pleasant, relaxing and pretty without being stuffy. Staff are all friendly and helpful. Prices are very reasonable and the location is easy on and off the nearby interstate highway.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I have eaten here since I was a kid. Most of their food is decent. Their cheese dip is not the best quality stuff, but for some reason, I absolutely love it and eat several bowls of it. The tacos are delicious and I have one recommendation: PUT THE VINEGAR ON THEM AND GET 6! The salsa is also really good. Service is hit or miss. Usually good, but not always the best. I have friends across the state that are always begging me to bring them Salas' Tacos or take them here.