This resort is amazing. It is surrounded by mountains on three sides and a lake on the other. It has many hiking trails. The restaurant was fabulous and reasonably priced. It is a perfect spot. One way in and out. The only sound you ever hear is the wind. We picked an "off - week" just to get away from the city and life for a few days. The staff is wonderful. They have so much to offer for weddings, family reunions, and just a get away. We will be going back again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quartz Mountain Resort, Arts and Conference Center is located on Lake Altus in the Wichita Mountains of Southwestern Oklahoma. The beauty of the Resort and landscape that surrounds it needs to be seen to be believed. Quartz Mountain Resort was re-built in 2001 and and its decor has a distinct "lodge" feeling. The property features 118 beautifully appointed guestrooms with lake or mountain views and 12 cabins. The Resort is ideal for meetings, retreats and conferences. Choose from the 5,000 square foot Grand Ballroom, one of five 2,000 square foot pavillions with lake views or the 697 seat, acoustically perfect Twin Peaks Performance Hall. Quartz Mountain Resort is home to one of the most famed dining experiences in Southwest Oklahoma, The Sundance Cafe. With breathtaking mountain and lake views, the Sundance Cafe features a menu that is distinctly Southwestern with a Continental flair. For recreation, the property has an 18-hole golf cource, in-door pool and hot tub and an on-site activities director. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Quartz Mountain Resort Arts & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quartz Mountain Resort Arts And Conference Center
- Quartz Mountain Resort Arts Hotel Lone Wolf
- Quartz Mountain Lodge
- Quartz Mountain Hotel Arts