“Great chicken and sides with a great atmosphere”
Review of The Chicken Shack

The Chicken Shack
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Luther
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My brother recently found this place and now I've been there twice.(I live out of state) On both occasions the food was hot and freshly made. My favorite side is the okra but I have to say their smoked jalepeno macaroni and cheese was amazing. The broasted chicken tastes amazing!

If you're expecting fancy then this is the wrong place. However, this is a great little place with a fun atmosphere to enjoy some good country cooking.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This hidden gem has tasty fried chicken,pork chops,tri-tip and prime rib with baked beans flavored right plus lots of other southern sides. It has inside and out side seating with pop in bottles and ice cold beer . The live music is a crowning touch to a wonderful evening

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We went for their Super Bowl party and had such a great time. We paid one price and got as much food and draft beer that we wanted. The prime rib was amazing as was the chicken wings. I can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

My sister-in-law and told us the chicken was delicious. It's adjacent to a gasoline station right off of SH-66 just west of Luther. The inside is simple and cozy. You can order different amounts of chicken along with sides. They also have different flavors of soda. We ordered a family meal and a to go for my sister-in-law. Definitely going back.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Wow wow this place is not what you would expect it's attached to a gas station and liquor store, don't let that fool you, these people have a small menu and their fried chicken will render you speechless it's as good as is gets. Onion rings, fries and chicken strips all great juicy tender chicken fried to perfection. didn't care for the sweet tea, but the ice cold bottled coke I got was cold and refreshing !!

1  Thank Donna B