“What a bargain and surprise! Just great!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mannford
Keystone Lake Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mannford
Springfield, Missouri
“What a bargain and surprise! Just great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012

The hotel is not new but don't let that keep you away. The rooms are so clean and very comfortable. We will always return when staying in Mannford.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room, after you have seen it you will want to stay.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank George G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
chappell
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

Nice clean place to stay for the money! We had a nice night sleep! The owners are friendly!
we will stay there again!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rmagnuson1
Branson, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

When I check into a hotel, I always check for cleanliness. This hotel is the cleanest one I have seen ever. The beds are very comfortable. The rooms are not large but they are very efficient. Cable TV with lots of channels and wireless internet. Friendly and helpful at check-in. I stay frequently and my air conditioning and heat has always worked great. In fact I turn the heat on for just a few minutes and then turn it off. The room stays warm all night.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank GuessWho007
Houston, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

This is definitely a five-star motel! No, they don't have a swimming pool, or a weight room, or free cappuccino, or even a phone in the room (but they have coffee and a phone available in their courtesy room). So why is it a five-star hotel? Because this is the cleanest hotel room I have ever stayed in! Especially for $39.99 a night, for both hubby and I! I think some of the bigger rooms are a little more, but still, extremely reasonable!

The check in process can be done online but you will have to call with your credit card to actually guarantee the room. The lady I talked to, Tammy, was super sweet and said that if nobody stayed in the room the night before, we could check in early.

When we pulled up, the place looked a little dumpy, but do NOT judge a book by its cover, people! The gentleman that checked us in was super nice and friendly and even asked how everything was when he saw us outside the room.

The room was small, yes but it was very clean and I think it had been recently remodeled. There were a couple tables by the bed, and a little table to sit at to use your laptop. The heater/ac was back in the corner of the room and it didn't get back to the bathroom (also small, but super clean), but there was so much flipping hot water we didn't need it! And the tub was big; and definitely clean enough I would not have hesitated to take a bath in it. I can't say that about every hotel room. Oh and there was a ceiling fan in the room, which is a nice touch as we like to have air stirring in our room.

The only bad thing was that there wasn't a lot of outlets and not a lot of room to put your bathroom stuff as there is just a sink, not a vanity. But still, that's not enough to keep me from staying there; I can adapt.

And the window opened! It was nice to feel some crisp, cold fresh air! I love Houston, but I do miss the crisp fresh air of my home state of Kansas sometimes. This place is out on the middle of nowhere, but the air is so clean and fresh; and I bet it's super pretty in the spring when everything is green.

So if you ever find yourself in the area, do NOT hesitate to stop here. The place is as clean as can be, the people are friendly and if you ever get a chance to try the proprietor's cake balls, do it, as they are delicious! He was telling us how he was trained as a chef and likes to cooks for the guests on holidays. I forgot to get his name, but everything smelled heavenly; I almost wished we had stayed another night!

This may not have all the amenities of a lot of hotels, but if you're looking for a clean, comfortable room at a decent price, this is a great place for that! We are definitely stopping here next spring when we travel to the area to visit family.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank kimcatus
Granbury, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

Hi my name is Sandy McDowell, My husband and I go to this hotel when we come in from texas. I have to say that its super clean always. There rooms always smell wonderful. they alway have clean sheets so there is never a worrie. My husband told me that they have a new owner now because he used to stay at this hotel when he was growing up, he says there much nicer. Crown moldings, cable tv, nice view, super quiet...no drama. The people who run this place now have done a super job if you ask me, and this is coming from a girl that wont sleep in a hotel unless its holiday inn express...super close though, and I woundnt go anywhere else for my oklahoma visits. We love you guys, keep up the awsome job! Thanks so much Mrs. Sandy McDowell

Room Tip: I always like to rent the room's that have the kitchen in them, and yes this place does.
  • Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Sandy M
Springfield, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2011

Small room, tiny bathroom that had to have the door closed before you could sit down. The toliet tissue holder had been torn off the door and not replaced. The heater was back in a little nook of the bedroom and the heat didn't seem to reach the bathroom. So cold we didn't shower before leaving for a funeral. The room reeked of stale cigarette smoke. There was no place to put your luggage except on the couch or the floor. The girl in the office was friendly and nice, but there was little or no heat in it so she was wearing her coat. This place might work for guys fishing on the lake, but we had a funeral to attend and this wasn't a good place for us. There's only 2 motels in Mannford and I don't know what the other one looked like. I felt bad because I checked the reviews on this one and it seemed fine, so I booked a room. 4 other couples in the family booked there also and it was embarassing that it was in such condition.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank lkysmyl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mannford
BEST WESTERN Sand Springs Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs
Budget ZZZZ Motel
Budget ZZZZ Motel
#2 of 2 in Cleveland

Been to Keystone Lake Motel? Share your experiences!