“VERY GOOD ”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
McAlester
“VERY GOOD ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere, great service, GREAT CHIPS /SALSA /CASO & FOOD. Really like the Spinach Enchiladas & Nachos Patron.

Rogers, Arkansas
“SALTY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

I was passing thru and McAlester and wanted Mexican, so I went on-line to research the best place. WELL let me tell you. BIG MISTAKE, The Beans were to salty, the Tacos were dry and to Salty, the chili sauce on the Enchilada (If you can call it that was to salty). And I ask or torrtillas and they were still raw. NEVER EVER AGAIN. So folks unles you like a little food with you salt DONT GO HERE

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank jrsrydr
Black Lick, PA
“This place is fantastic.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

Our hotel clerk recommended Patron to us and we were very pleased. Lois, our waiter was fantastic. He could balance all our meals on one arm. He was also very attentive and did a great job. We really enjoyed our meals. Excellent food at a great price. We would go back if it were located in PA. Give it a try and enjoy.

• Visited July 2013
Eufaula, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

Patron's is a great little Mexican Grill. Whether you are going for lunch, dinner, or visiting their bar, it's always a great experience. I, personally, love their homemade guacamole and fresh margarita's.

Visited January 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Recommended”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

The staff at the Hampton Inn recommended this Mexican restaurant to us, and we are glad they did. The margaritas are excellent, and they have a wide variety of them, a stable of mojitos, and many other libations. The menu is also wide ranging, with all the usual suspects and then some. For example, there are salmon tacos, camarones rancheros (grilled shrimp with red chile sauce, grilled tomatoes, and bell pepper), and a "light dinner" section. My wide had the tortilla soup, and they were happy to hold the cheese. It was light, with chicken broth and chunks, and ample avocado slices. We also enjoyed a side of pickled jalapenos. I ordered the chicken fajitas (with four shrimp added for $4), and they were wonderful, served with excellent grilled peppers, tomatoes, and onions, sides of beans, rice, pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole, as well as tasty homemade tortillas. My wife shared a bit with me, and we still didn't finish a single order. Service was good, but not hovering, and prices were very reasonable. Now I can recommend Patron as well.

Visited May 2013