Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites McAlester
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Econo Lodge(McAlester)
View Hotel
All reviewshi expresssleeper sofafront deskpancake machineeggsrestaurants within walking distanceking suitecomfortable nightac worked greatcinnamon rollsroom was spaciousother hotelsbreakfast optionsnext morningafter a long daywould stay againbiscuits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We stayed here 2 weeks for business travel. We enjoyed the nice continental breakfast and friendly staff. Our first week we had a billing issue and the manager was quick to resolve the errors and refund us the proper amounts. I appreciated his attention to customer service and addressing our questions timely! Additionally, I found that whoever was at the desk when we were coming and going was always so friendly and helpful and remembered who we were. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My wife, my in-laws and I stayed here for one night on the way to Dallas. Hotel was very easy to find right off of the highway, and there were several restaurants within walking distance. Our room was very clean, updated, and large - and the rate was very reasonable. The next morning the breakfast was hot, and everyone who worked there was very friendly. I would not hesitate to stay again if in the area.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Room was very clean. Staff was very nice, especially Dawn the breakfast hostess. My father passed eariler this week so we came on a short "get away". Dawn heard of his passing and prepared us a special breakfast and chocolate chip cookies. A very super lady, she is very good for the company and claims that God gave her this week job.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank EffieShoemake
Reviewed 1 February 2014

My husband and I were on our way to New Braunfels, Tx. and needed to spend a night on the way there. We did not have a reservation because weather was an issue and we didn't know if we could make it to McAllester. The night desk clerk was very helpful. We were not able to get a king room but we did get a double on the first floor. The room was spacious, clean, and quiet. The breakfast the next morning was good, but since we overslept.....we didn't stay long to enjoy the lovely dining area. The rates were reasonable.....the beds were consistent with most Holiday Inn Express beds so we had not difficulty trying to adjust to unfamiliar beds. The hotel is located right along the state four lane hwy that goes north and south through the eastern part of Ok.

Room Tip: This hotel is back enough from the four lane road that I don't think there are any bad rooms. This is the second time we have stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013

It's your average holiday inn. Melissa and Sarah at the front desk were very friendly. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Decent hot breakfast. They do a free snackage/drink type thing on Tuesday evenings in the lobby. One week it was pizza and beer. The following week it was nachos and beer. The beer is appreciated. I stayed here last year and the free snack/drink was on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. So I guess they cut back a night? But that's still one more night than what other hotels do.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business