“The Right Inn at the Right Time”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Medicine Park
Stardust Inn Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My best friend and I were at the inn for a class reunion being held at the music hall in Medicine Park this past weekend. There clearly is always choices when choosing a place to stay, this is one that I will never regret. While people go to this place for tranquility and peace, this past weekend found Pegi and Clark, along with their guest giving more. I suffered a medical issue (my health not anything related to the inn) all though it was not life threatening it was something that required compassion from everyone around me. Pegi and Clark are the most wonderful innkeepers that you could ever ask for, and along with that the guest were wonderful and compassionate as well. Clark with umbrella in hand escorted my friend and I to the car in the rain for our event, with Pegi standing on the front porch telling us how beautiful we looked and to have the best time. I travel to many places around the world and many of them are four and five star hotels where they pride themselves on attention to detail. Who would think that after staying in these that I would find the most lasting memories, in this inn, tucked away along a babbling brook, in Medicine Park Oklahoma. At the Stardust B&B you have the amenities, the view, the great breakfast but what you also have - that one thing that most likely people do not equate into the planning of their get away - emergencies - sometimes they arise and the one thing you will need is people around you with human spirit. Clark and Pegi are full of human spirit. I highly recommend this inn for your next get-away.

Room Tip: We stayed in Elk Song - it is king bed, with a wonderful view of creek. Wonderful for bird watching...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank KCMOScottsdale

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at The Srardust Inn B&B for our honeymoon and we absolutely loved it. I have stayed elsewhere in Medicine Park before but this is certainly my favorite place. Clark and Peggy are wonderful hosts and innkeepers, taking care of our every need , and making certain our stay was wonderful.

The location of the Stardust is right on the river, with a beatiful view consisting of many birds feeding and fox squirrels chasing each other in the yard. Downtown Medicine Park is directly across the river, and the entrance to the Wichita Mountains is just a stone's throw from the Inn.

We will definitely be staying at the Stardust again soon. We highly recommend it!

Matt and Maria Mullins

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Mattmull63
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Everything was so wonderful! We work very long demanding hard hours and really needed a get-away that would restore us both physically, mentally and spiritually. We were so blessed with our stay. The rooms were beautifully appointed with every thoughtful amenity and decor featuring local artisans with a great story. The Jacuzzi hot tub was CLEAN!! and so relaxing! The breakfast was so plentiful and delicious... the best quiche I have ever had. Peggy and Clark are such delightful hosts with wonderful conversation. The view was a wonderland during our visit with a lakeside view just steps away from our private porch and a wide variety of Cardinals and Blue Jays stopping by the nearby feeder. We will definitely be back for some very valuable "Couple Time"

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank traveladventure397
Reviewed 14 December 2013

We stayed two nights before Thanksgiving and hope we can return some day! The Stardust Inn is beautifully situated with a view of the lake in Medicine Park. As we were the only visitors those two days we were able to have delightful conversations with our hosts, Peggy and Clark. They are very gracious and caring, making sure we could see when we came in at night. Both breakfasts were hearty and delicious, good starts to the day. The bed was comfortable and the room was large.Easy to find and about 20 minutes from Lawton, the Stardust Inn is a quality inn with affordable rates.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

If you live within 4-5 hours of Medicine Park and want a great getaway without jumping on a plane, this place is for you! First of all, I have a couple of disclaimers. I grew up in the Lawton, OK area and have a love/hate relationship with this part of the country. And, I am a bit of a B&B snob as I have stayed in more than I can count over the years. Now, for the review. Oh my gosh! The setting is perfect (nature everywhere!), the layout of the B&B is one of the best that I have ever seen, and Clark & Pegi are just WONDERFUL hosts! It is most apparent that this couple is living their dream and "eat, drink, and sleep" the Stardust Inn. The attention to detail, the yummy breakfasts, and the gracious hosting make this one of the nicest, most welcoming B&Bs ever. Read the other reviews for more details. If you are planning a fall getaway from DFW, OKC or Tulsa look no further!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank JoInTexas
Reviewed 21 June 2013

What a wonderful surprise to find that this little B & B was all everyone had written about. Nice and quite, just around the curve from Medicine Park. Our host were divine, the rooms spotless and though small, very, very comfortable. The Breakfast was fabulous! Loved sitting out on the back porch with a glass of chardonnay.
This is a great getaway place that we hope to return to soon.

Room Tip: There are only 4 rooms, with only one having a King bed. The Rose doesn't have a view, but you c...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RoadrunnerTx
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I had some business in Lawton so my wife joined me and we stayed one night with Peggy and Clark,owners of the stardust. We had no idea of the property and just lucked into a reservation.it was great. Room was great. Breakfast was great. Property was great. Hospitality was great. Rates are a bargain. Leaving was bittersweet.
We will be back in September...and likely again after that

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Medicine Park
Hilton Garden Inn Lawton-Fort Sill
Candlewood Suites Lawton Fort Sill
Hampton Inn & Suites Lawton

Been to Stardust Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!