Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Indigo Sky Hotel(Wyandotte)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast areatoll boothdonutswest sideturnpike exithotel staff was friendlyfuture tripsstayed one nightfamily membersvery nice hoteltwo nightsstay there againking suitegreat place to stayhieteresa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Our family stayed in this property halfway through a two day road trip. The location is just off the turnpike exit and a short ride from downtown Miami, Oklahoma.

I was a little reluctant to pick a property so close to the highway/turnpike but was surprised not to be awaken in the night by traffic noise.

Check-in around 4:30 PM on a Monday was without issue. The reception was relatively new but very cheerful and accommodating of our reservation requests.

Wireless internet access had acceptable speed, validated by no interruptions on Pandora music or Netflix video :-)

There is an indoor pool that seemed above average in cleanliness.

A/C in room seemed to be programmed for energy efficiency because we could not get it to mode where fan was all the time running. The fan in any mode would kick off/on intermittantly with apparent concern for saving utility costs.

The breakfast was standard American hotel quickly made selections but did include eggs, sausage, pancakes, cereal, toast and fruit. I was surprised that the coffee was not too bad either.

All in all, not a bad choice for a night's stay, either on business or with family.

Room Tip: Executive rooms on upper floor are good benefit from Priority Club elite status. Also the complementary bottle of water.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We booked a room here on a cross country trip in the morning of the day we were staying. Although I clearly stated that we were 6 people, upon check in all the rollaway beds were taken ( first come first serve no matter the reservation). They QUICKLY cleaned a bigger room for my weary family! Thank you ladies!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Needed a place to rest our heads for the night on our way home from our road trip. Read the reviews and decided to give it a shot. Staff was very friendly and room was clean. Also appreciated not having one of those nasty comforters on the bed. Breakfast was adequate. Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 25 March 2012

We stayed here on a cross country trip, and it was a great experience. Our reserved room type had been taken so we were upgraded to a king suite with no extra charge. The property is newer, modern, upgraded, and clean. Would stay again. The only issue was that the hotel was really booked and sort of noisy, but that is not their fault. Excellent wifi. Easy access from I44.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I need a handiap room. This hotel had everything that I needed. I need a bed that has an open frame so I can get my lift under the bed and get it. This was also one of the biggest handicap rooms I have been in. I didnt have any problems with space. I had room for all my things and my chair too.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo