“Great Place with family and pets”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Midwest City - Tinker AFB
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Midwest City
Reviewed 21 July 2014

very happy with La Quinta for our cross country trip with our Great Dane. Everything was great and the staff was wonderful. Would recommend staying here when traveling with pets. This particular hotel was updated and very enjoyable. Staff was welcoming and thanked us for our military service. Very accommodating, we are going to be regular with La Quinta in general when we travel with or without our pets traveling with us.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Catherine W

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Spent a night here while driving east. Check in was quick and the clerk was very friendly and helpful. The motel and our room was great, very clean and comfortable. An Italian restaurant is within walking distance to the motel and was very good with friendly employees. The breakfast was good with all the usual morning foods. There was plenty of parking around the motel however I did not see any extra large spaces for RV's or trailers. The motel is off the interstate so we could not hear the traffic from our room but close enough to re-enter the next day. There is a Conoco gas station right next to the motel and that made filling up easy. And yes, when I am passing through the area, I would stay at the motel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We frequently travel to dog shows and always look for LQs due to their great dog policies. This is our first time in this specific LQ and it was wonderful. Clean, amazing value, comfy beds, and friendly staff. We did have an issue with being over charged from my reservation price but a call to the management and it was quickly corrected. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank boxertrio
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Monday, 23 Jun 2014, when I left my place of business that evening, I was devastated when I notice that I lost one of my diamond earring. I unsuccessfully trace my tracks in search of my earring. When I return to my room in the hotel and found my diamond earring on the face bowl, I phased GOD and joy kindled in my heart. I would like to express my sincere thanks to Maria Loprez-Laura,Housekeeping for her honesty and integrity after learning she had found it in my room and place it on the face bowl.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Sharisse M
Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank melodym28
A TripAdvisor Member
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 28 May 2014

They remodeled and it's beautiful. Really enjoyed our stay. The rooms are comfortable. The breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, waffles, toast, donuts, yogurt, cereal and fresh fruit. It was very tasty and filling. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My family and I always stay at the Comfort Inn. We never had an issue untill this last visit.
While eating breakfast the front desk worker starting talking about people on section 8 and how they are basically worthless and ghetto.
I took offense to this and brought it to his attention only to be laughed at from him and ignored.
Then I had to wait to speak to management and when I finally did she did not do anything but say sorry. So a call to corporate was made.
I have also made sure everyone I know is fully aware of my last expirence and does not stay at this hotel seeing how I live in Midwest City area.
Definatly will be giving my money to The Sheraton or another hotel..

• Stayed: January 2014