Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midwest City
Priceline
US$51
US$48
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswaffle housefront deskhotel offersspacious roomlight sleeperokc areawould stay here againenjoyed our staycontinental breakfastwalmarthielobbyinternetpetmicrowavejacuzziconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I showed up at the Holiday Inn Express after another hotel in the area "lost" my reservation and had nothing to offer me. These people could not have been nicer. The hotel is very nice - clean, bright, quiet. The staff is great. They offer a very good breakfast and coffee all day. I liked the room. It was pretty bright. The bathroom was roomy and had a nice vanity around the sink and a nice shower. The desk had plenty of room to spread out and work. And there were lots of outlets to plug all my electronics into. The bed was a bit hard, but that was probably just me. I like very soft cushy beds.

If you are looking for lots of places to eat right near by, it doesn't have that. But, they aren't more than 5 or 10 minutes away. And I can't say anything bad about the hotel itself.

Room Tip: I did not see a problem with any room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Karen F
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We cashed in some points for a two night stay in Oklahoma area after three long days of driving we needed the extra day of rest and some sightseeing. Check in was fast, the room large, quiet and clean, the bathroom large. One tricky part is the U turn that is required if you are coming from HWY 40E. We had to loop around further down.A Waffle House is at the corner and a Walmart across the street. I did not see any other restaurants. Pool and hot tub were taken over by children on a party the first night, but was very nice the second day. Breakfast plentyful and the hot items seem to change. It is a few minutes to town if Vegas Blv is not closed to a bridge out, otherwise it is better to take HWY 40W Internet also worked very well. A very good stay

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elisabetd
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My Grandson and I had a guys weekend In OKC. He like to hit the zoo and museums and this HIE is located in a perfect spot, 2 miles from I-35 on I-40 , to hit all of the sights. The hotel is also close to the mall and plenty of places to eat. The hotel has plenty of parking. It has a large lobby/ breakfast area and was always clean as a whistle. The pool was also clean. The room was very clean and well maintained over our 3 nights.
Breakfast was hot, plentiful and with a good variety. We couldn't have asked for a better stay with an extremely friendly staff. Look forward to staying again.

Room Tip: Perfect for military families. Tinker AFB across the highway.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Texasrangers
Reviewed 29 December 2011

My husband and I were driving a long distance after seeing family for the holidays, and we found ourselves at this hotel after a day of driving. We didn't plan ahead to stay here, but we selected this hotel due to its location. We called ahead to reserve a couple of hours before arriving, and we had no problems having our preferences accommodated.

We received a very quiet and hugely spacious room. I've never been in a room so large! The bed was very comfortable, and we appreciated having a refrigerator in the room. The hottub and pool were welcome after being in the car all day. The bathroom was well appointed with lots of counter space and granite, and the shower was amazing.

The free breakfast provided lots of hot and cold options to suit many different tastes.

I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank conalvo
Reviewed 2 July 2011

I've been traveling across country and have stayed in several holiday inn express hotels. They have all been consistently good but I believe this one is the best yet. Clean nicely furnished rooms with microwaves and a small frig. Very pleasant man at the front desk. Breakfast was good as well.

• Stayed: July 2011