Studio 6 Oklahoma City - Midwest City
  • Breakfast included
US$43
US$41
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I am cheap, and because of that sometimes you get things like this. I did not for a moment feel safe even in the lobby, I was a late check in. The smell hit me in the face as soon as I opened the door, there was more dirt in the carpet than the grass had around the building. My original stay was to be for 3 nights, by the time I arrived they had already charged me for one night. The wifi was pitiful and weak, and my building was next to the office. I will not return.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank angela b
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I stayed there one year ago, it was not great ,but inexpensive and manageable. I stayed again this year. I don't think a room had been cleaned since last year!!! There was dirt on the kitchen and bathroom floors, toilet was gross, and it all smelled. If their goal was to just run this place into the ground, they have achieved success. Not worth even their lowest rate. NEVER AGAIN. ,

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 626WandaA
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This hotel is over priced for the condition. The rooms smell horrible and are in need of fresh paint, carpet, plumbing, etc. The room next door to my dad's room flooded due to toilet issues and the only thing the hotel would/could do was use a shop vac to get the standing water out. The carpet was soaked and the hotel would not even move the folks in that unit to a new one, said they had no empty rooms. Anyway the smell in my dad's room next door would make you gag. Totally unacceptable. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lanita T
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My mother, sister and I were finishing a custom ordered handmade dress and needed to be in Midwest City on a Thursday afternoon to complete the almost finished project and meet with the recipient. We checked into this motel for an afternoon. We checked in to a room on the second floor. The only available room was a smoking room. We were pleasantly surprised to find a good-sized kitchen table to complete our project on. There was also a mid-size refrigerator, 2 burner electric "stove", a sink, coffeemaker, cutlery, cooking utensils, dinnerware and drinking glasses that we didn't have need of, but it was nice to know it was there. We finished our project and ordered pizza from the chain represented on the keycard. Delivery was fast and hassle-free. The only caveats were the drapes need to be washed and the carpets need to be shampooed to get some of the smoke-smell out. It is designated a smoking room, but a little Frebreeze and doing some laundry would go a long way.

Room Tip: Get a non-smoking room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Krystal C
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Studio 6 Oklahoma City - Midwest City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2013

Dear Krystal C - We apologize about not having any non-smoking rooms available during your stay. However, we are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed the kitchen amenities and food delivery service. Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Let's see where to start. The goods: cheap area, kitchen with 2 burners, full refrigerator, pots and pans, plates, and a table, plus pets allowed. The bad: the door is not secure enough, extremely dirty and stank, no iron or blow dryer. Towels were dirty. Bed lumpy with stains and only a small barrier. Tub was dirty, kitchen floor dirty. At one point, I asked for towels from front desk, they said they were out. Couldn't wait to leave.

• Stayed: July 2013