“Food was good!”

Add it.
Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I had a Groupon for this place and I was very pleased with what I got for the price I paid. The turkey breast was very tender and moist. The baked potato casserole was delicious. I thought the potato salad was pretty basic. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I got the food extremely fast,

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Lunch time mid-week was very busy with a line of people. Each order is prepared as you order so you know it's not been sitting forever somewhere on a heater. Line moved fast. Plenty of military personnel as Tinker AFB is down the road.

Sliced brisket was great--lean, tender, smoked just right. Caesar salad made to order (I get 2 orders as both of my sides :) Husband had the Wednesday special (sandwich with pulled pork and sausage, 2 sides, and a drink for $7.99). He said his was quite good too.

Big yellow cups for sweet tea :) There's soft serve ice cream too but I'm always too full to eat it.

Friendly personnel and very helpful.