“Always a great meal”

Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: Seafood
“Always a great meal”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Best steak and fish place in MWC. If you want seafood, it kicks the crud out of places like Red Lobster or Joe's Crab Shack. If you want a steak, Santa Fe and Logans can't even come close. My wife and I eat there about once every month and a half. Only had one meal there we didn't like, and the staff quickly replaced it with something else of our choice and took it off of our bill. Great service, GREAT food. Definitely pricier than the other restaurants I mentioned, but well worth the extra money if you want a fantastic meal, and not an average one.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank sthrnpriid

Choctaw, Oklahoma
“Do not recommend!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I tried this place out. We were not impressed at all. The food was below average. Way overpriced for the quality. The service was terrible. We do not recommend!

2 Thank Partyov6
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dependable food”
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

I can always count on having great food here. The salad bar is great, I love the chilled plates and the French onion soup keeps me coming back. Early bird specials are a great way up have a great meal at a good price and avoid the crowds.

1 Thank Bob H
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Pelican's always furnishes good food and is very reasonably priced. The atmosphere is that of the "sea" with very adequate lighting and nice ambiance. I enjoy a restaurant with enough lighting to see my food.
Food was very good. I had the fried shrimp and my darling hubby had fried oysters. Well worth the money. They also have a lunch portion that really makes it a good value for the money. I will visit this place again.

• Visited October 2013
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We went here for a birthday dinner, and had a great time food was prepared perfectly, lots of selection on the salad bar, steaks were cook to our liking, the shrimp and calamari appetizers were, served promptly, our drinks were kept full, and bread and butter was always on the table, the price was more then reasonable.

• Visited July 2013