“Tasted really good!”

Ranked #42 of 78 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: Chinese
“Tasted really good!”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We ordered delivery for a Wednesday night because we just moved to OKC, and not only did it taste freshly made but it tasted really good. It is not gourmet, but it is surpirsingly good for chinese delivery. The General Tsao Chicken (extra spicy) was great and hit hte spot!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Satherton

Tinker AFB
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 21 July 2008

I ordered from the New Garden Chinese Restaurant and waited 2.5 hour for the delivery to finally arrive, when it did come it was oozing out of the bag and was a complete mess. I sent it back with the delivery driver and called the restaurant to complain and tell them not to charge my account because I was very unsatisfied and had sent it back. The restaurant charged my account anyway and now will not reverse the charges. All in all this is one of the worst experiences I have had with a restaurant.

2 Thank GraylingGirl99