“Needs major remodel”

Jimmy's Egg Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 86 Restaurants in Midwest City
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

We visited this Jimmy's egg after a review of the menu online. The menu offers a variety of healthy options of which we were looking for. The restaurant has you seat yourself "select a clean table" of which is a hassle to wonder around looking at tables. The smell in the restaurant the moment u stepped in was one of wet animal. In fairness it was a rainy day. The carpet is worn, torn and stained. The tables are old and in need of some TLC. The floors were dirty, the bathroom a mess. The service was slow but again in fairness it was a Sunday morning. The food was ok, nothing fantastic but all was enjoyed. I would say the bacon was the best item I had. I gave this restaurant a poor mainly because of the poor up keep of the place.

1  Thank Robben4

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I have lived near this restaurant for the last year and have never ate here. Recently decided to give it a try after reading the online menu and realizing it sounded really good! I was very happy to hear they used cracked eggs and not a egg substitute unless you requested it. I got the Veggie Omlet and it was amazing! Our waitress was so nice too! This place is just a nice relaxing place to eat breakfast and chill. Not so crazy like IHOP (who puts pancake batter (GLUTEN) in their egg mixture to make them more fluffy. I did not need to question the making of my meal and I felt extremely comfortable eating here. (No Gluten, No Dairy, No Meat) Will 100% go back.... The reason I did not give it a 5 is because it wasn't a "fancy" gourmet omlet by any means... and I gave it a 4 because it was clean, inviting, and the waitress was so genuine friendly!

1  Thank AshiL L
Reviewed 21 October 2012

The food here is pretty good but if u come to this location, you have to seat urself. U have to look around a crowded restaurant for a place to sit. It is the only place that never helps u find a table so ur standing at the door look ridiculous trying to see across the restaurant for an empty clean table.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Cramped seating and the dining room looked a little dirty. The food is pretty good if not more than a little greasy. The service was very attentive.

1  Thank AlexGPR
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We stop in here every once in awhile for breakfast during a slow work day. The food is ok, about what you'd expect from a greasy breakfast joint. The prices are good! The service at this location is fairly unfriendly and the servers typically seem disgruntled.

1  Thank PwrdbyM C