“Surprisingly good”

SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Moore
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Moore
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I traveled alone, attending a two-day seminar at the Moore-Norman Technology Center, and booked this hotel for points on my Marriott Rewards account. The room was really large, and attractive with all the white and frosted glass accents and the lovely lighting that was easy on the eyes. I loved the mirrors in the shower room, perfect for applying makeup in the morning, and appreciate the separate toilet and sink room if my husband had accompanied me; it's hard for two people to dress in a hurry in the morning and share a single bathroom! The flat screen TV was HD and had plenty of channels, and the parking lot felt very safe for a single female traveler. The room had a refrigerator, microwave, and even plastic-sealed paper plates-napkins-forks/spoons; definitely someone listens to travler suggestions! I will happily return!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Brian W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Moore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for submitting your review on your recent stay! This process helps us in so many ways to create an excellent guest environment. We are thankful that you recognized how much we listen to each and every one of our guests. I believe this is essential to creating a great guest experience. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area for more courses or just a family weekend staycation!

Brian Werkman

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I travel to the Moore-Norman area several times a year on business and decided to give this hotel a try. There are other good hotels in Moore, but I decided to rely on my traditionally good experiences with Marriott properties. The Springhill Suites is on the north side of Moore just off I-35 in the older part of town. The newer eating places are a little south but not inconvenient. The property's exterior is starkly modern, as are the lobby and breakfast area. For those used to warm and fuzzy traditional hotel feel, this may seem different. It grew on me.

My room was very spacious and well laid out for my needs. The hotel itself and my room were both well kept and clean. The bed was very comfortable, and I slept well. Even though I was in view of the interstate, I didn't really hear anything.

The night I arrived, they had a small Italian dinner buffet as an unexpected extra. This worked really well for me as I needed something filling on the run. Their complimentary breakfasts were as good if not better than standard fare. The hot foods were fresh, as was everything else.

I had a minor concern with my check-in, but I referenced it to the manager and it was received with appreciation.

So what's not for everybody? The rooms are laid out with separate toilet and shower rooms. This is really a great concept except that they lie across from the bed and have sliding doors with frosted glass. A previous Trip Advisor guest referenced that you'd have to be very comfortable around all aspects of any other occupancts in the room for this to work. That's probably the case and you may not want to stay here if something like this would bother you. However, I was there alone and was fine with it.

Overall, I was pleased with the experience and will probably look to stay here again. I can certainly recommend it based on quality, comfort and cleanliness.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Brian W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Moore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear Andrew,

Thank you first of all for choosing to stay at our hotel recently! We value each of our guests, and for you to make the effort to give such a detailed review is really important to our business. It sounds like your overall experience was very positive. Our goal is to create an excellent environment for our guests in the way of high quality service, atmosphere, and facilities. We hope to see you again soon at the SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City/Moore.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

OK, other than the Brady Bunch being hired to do a 70's themed lobby.....um, yeah, I really don't get what the intent was here...

I'm a Marriott guy....and there is a reason for that. They do stuff right. For my $89 rate on the weekend that I stayed I would dare you to find anything that would come even close.

The only thing I really didn't like was that my room had a shower only. On trips I typically do a lot of hiking, outdoor stuff....and enjoy soaking in a hot tub afterwards.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Brian W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Moore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Our staff greatly appreciates that you took the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. This makes a big difference in the way we train our associates and manage our property. I am very glad that you experienced the true Marriott level of service and quality and we look forward to your return! Thank you again and have a great week.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Husband and I stayed for one night. Loved the new look of Spring Hill Suites! Check-in was a breeze and the hotel employee was very pleasant. Room was clean and modern. Great shower, and the bed was very comfortable. This would be a perfect place for an extended stay. Many fast-food restaurants nearby, and two exits from numerous sit-down eateries. We will definitely stay again when traveling through OKC!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Brian W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Moore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for the kind comments regarding your stay! We appreciate that we had the opportunity to serve you both during your stay. Each day we strive to provide the type of service and quality that you spoke of, and we are proud that we delivered this for you. Our convenient location is one of our many favorite parts about the Moore SpringHill Suites by Marriott! We truly hope to see you at our hotel soon. Sincerely,

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This hotel has employees that go out of their way to engage their customers. They are pleasant and show interest in each guest's experience. My simple requests were acted upon immediately with the intent to meet or exceed my expectations. Clean surroundings with an attentive staff means that I will return again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Mr. Suggs,

Thank you so very much for the kind comments regarding your stay! Our entire staff is truly excited to serve each of our guests, and to specialize the experience depending on your needs. I am extremely happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience at the SpringHill Suites in Moore, Oklahoma. We look forward to the next time you can stay at our property! Sincerely,

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Nice, clean hotel with modern decor. The desk clerk was friendly. The breakfast area was tidy and well stocked on a busy Saturday morning. The bathroom configuration in our suite seemed odd to me with a toilet and handwashing sink in an entirely separate room than the vanity and shower. I guess it is intended for sharing, but it just seemed like a lot of moving between the two rooms.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback from your recent stay. This is the only way for us to continue providing top-level service and quality of our offerings. While our bathroom structure is very different from the norm, it's main purpose was to provide multiple outlets for those busy family mornings! We look forward to hosting your family during your next trip to Oklahoma City and Moore! Sincerely,

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

What can I say? Extremely disappointing. We were scheduled to stay for 4 nights but ended up checking out after the first night. First room was DIRTY - sticky soda rings and hair on end tables. Debris still on carpet. Gross is all I can say. The second room was a little cleaner but we were still very uncomfortable. And as for privacy, there is NONE! Frosted (see through) doors on both the toilet room and shower room offer zero privacy for our family of five. It was extremely uncomfortable so we chose to check out the next morning. Checked into the Embassy Suites in Norman. Great decision!

• Stayed: June 2013
Brian W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Moore, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with the SpringHill Suites in Moore, Oklahoma. We take each guest comment very seriously when looking for constant improvements for our hotel. I apologize that you experienced a negative situation regarding the cleanliness of your guest room and the overall design of the restroom doors. While we cannot change the look of the frosted glass doors, the issues with cleanliness have been addressed. Please contact our hotel and ask for the general manager as I would like to speak further about your experience! We hope that you will consider staying with us in the future and I will ensure that your time here goes very well.