“1st Time”

Alfredo's Mexican Cafe
Ranked #1 of 138 Restaurants in Moore
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“1st Time”
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

One of our friends love this place so we decided to give it a try. My husband and I both thought this restaurant was excellent. We liked all the little freebies that other restaurants charge for, cheese sauce, tortillas and sopaipillas. They have this corn relish thing that was really good. Service was good and so were the prices. We will be back.

Houston, Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We were visiting family in OK City and came here the day after Thanksgiving. The place was packed, so we ordered and took our food to go. We enjoyed a margarita while we waited. The food came fairly quick and we didn't get to finish our HUGE drinks. Good food and very good prices (compared to what we pay in Houston).

Visited November 2013
Copeland, Kansas
“30 Year Anniversary”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I had eaten here once by myself on a business trip and just loved it so the next time I was in town I happened to be accompanied by my wife, we just had our 30th wedding anniversary so I took her here for the celebration. The service is great, the servers are great and the food is great. We enjoyed it very much!!

Visited October 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“By Far My Favorite!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I love Mexican food...if it is done well. OKC has a lot of Mexican restaurants and many are very good. However, I just haven't found one I like better than Alfredo's. If you want to try something a little different, get the Taco Burger. It is a taco, in burger form, with gooey cheese and a chipotle mayo that gives it a little personality. Eat there on Sunday and a portion of you check goes to an orphanage in Mexico and a ministry that digs water wells in Africa. A great meal and a good feeling! I eat here the most out of any restaurant in OKC! I've eaten at the locations in Moore and Edmond and they are both equally good.

Visited August 2013
“Love this place~”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The owner of this place used to own a similar but much higher priced Mexican restaurant on OKC. I love Alfredo's more and when you get the relish, chips, queso and salsa, they'll also bring out this amazing corn salsa that a little bit spicy and a little sweet. It's so good. Also, they let you choose from several sides, besides just rice and retried beans at NO charge, like the "competition". It's always fresh and the service is always great. Wednesday night they have some sorta special on beer but I don't like beer so I don't know the price but it must be a deal because everyone else seems to have a big frosty mug of it...and I do mean BIG. Yes, when you leave, you smell like fajitas but I just shower when I get home. Good food.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Alfredo's Mexican Cafe? Share your experiences!