“Great food, great service.”

Alfredo's Mexican Cafe
Ranked #2 of 143 Restaurants in Moore
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We were in town on business and were in the mood for Mexican food. We decided on Alfredo's in Moore. I have eaten at Alfredo's since it was located in Weatherford, Oklahoma. The chips and cheese sauce and salsa were great. In Wichita the do not give the complimentary cheese sauce so it was a nice touch. The flour tortillas were fantastic with butter. I ordered the pork in green chili sauce. I enjoyed every bite and had rice and beans for sides. my wife had the fried tacos and said they were very good. My daughter had beef enchiladas and was only able to finish a little over one. We were well taken care of by our waiter ( I did not get his name). We were stuffed when he asked if we would like sopapillas, we said we would. He asked glazed or sugar coated? I said sugar coated and he suggested glazed. we agreed to the glazed and they came out glazed with drizzled chocolate and raspberry toppings. I honestly expected there to be a charge on my bill, to my surprise there was not. We ate at about 12:30pm for lunch and as I write this at !0:00pm I am still satisfied. We are considering moving to Moore and Alfredo's will be a regular lunch and dinner destination. Did you guess? I loved it.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

One of our friends love this place so we decided to give it a try. My husband and I both thought this restaurant was excellent. We liked all the little freebies that other restaurants charge for, cheese sauce, tortillas and sopaipillas. They have this corn relish thing that was really good. Service was good and so were the prices. We will be back.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We were visiting family in OK City and came here the day after Thanksgiving. The place was packed, so we ordered and took our food to go. We enjoyed a margarita while we waited. The food came fairly quick and we didn't get to finish our HUGE drinks. Good food and very good prices (compared to what we pay in Houston).

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I had eaten here once by myself on a business trip and just loved it so the next time I was in town I happened to be accompanied by my wife, we just had our 30th wedding anniversary so I took her here for the celebration. The service is great, the servers are great and the food is great. We enjoyed it very much!!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I love Mexican food...if it is done well. OKC has a lot of Mexican restaurants and many are very good. However, I just haven't found one I like better than Alfredo's. If you want to try something a little different, get the Taco Burger. It is a taco, in burger form, with gooey cheese and a chipotle mayo that gives it a little personality. Eat there on Sunday and a portion of you check goes to an orphanage in Mexico and a ministry that digs water wells in Africa. A great meal and a good feeling! I eat here the most out of any restaurant in OKC! I've eaten at the locations in Moore and Edmond and they are both equally good.

Been to Alfredo's Mexican Cafe? Share your experiences!