“Great food, great atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 137 Restaurants in Moore
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
valann38
“Great food, great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

The waiter was very attentive, and the food was treaty. However, our food was not quite hot enough but still tasted good. The peppercorn flat iron steak is good. I ordered medium but the steak came well done. My husband's steak was also overcooked. They had a tamales special for a small plate but they were terrible. Served cold with lots of heavy tomato sauce. Not what we expected. No bread served with salads is still a real negative for restaurants. It is cheap to serve and lots of people like it so why when you ask for bread with your salad they tell you they dont serve it. Bummer.

Visited March 2014

mcloud, Oklahoma
“small portions, large prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

The trip to Hollie's was not overly impressive. For lunch, I ordered the 6 oz. prime rib and steamed broccoli. It was a bit strange that you only receive on side with your main course. The meat was cooked to perfection and very smokey, but there was probably only 3 oz. of it for my serving. The waitress did not inform us of the specials, nor did she ask if we would like desert. My entree was $12. I would have much rather visited Texas Roadhouse. Probably won't be back to Hollie's.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Norman, Oklahoma
“Best steak on awhile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Heard unfavorable things about Hollies but wife and I decided to give it a try and was not disappointed. I had the ribeye and it was almost melt in your mouth tender. It was cooked to perfection and needed no steak sauce for flavor. My wife ordered the pork chop and she said it was the best one she had ever eaten. Will be going back soon.

2 Thank Brad88c
Chelsea, Alabama
“Good, not great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

I had the ribeye steak which was good, not great. It was not as tender as I've had nor very flavorful. I'm a big fan of marinating steaks. My son had steak and ribs, with prime rib and a slab of ribs. He made it all disappear. I'm surprised he didn't devour the bones. Service was excellent, as were the fried green tomatoes we had as a starter.

Visited December 2013
ADA
“Good food, but not as good as what I anticipated”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

The food was good, but I was expecting better. I think the appetizers were a little over priced. We were given a gift card, which I am glad we tried this restaurant. The service was wonderful. The catfish roll was great and was a pretty large portion.

• Visited December 2013