“Remodeled hotel, budget friendly”

Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Moore
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Remodeled hotel, budget friendly”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Location is right off the interstate. Nice, hot breakfast. 2 room suite is a legitimate 2 rooms. No half wall! You enter the living area that has a nice flat screen tv, with a sleeper love seat and a desk. A door separates the bedroom area from the living area. The additional sink, separate from the bathroom, is a nice feature. Good value for the money.

Room Tip: request room away from elevator and ice machine. It is quite noisy all night long!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
bwmooreok, General Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 January 2013
Dear Erica J ,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at .405-912-8882

BEST WESTERN PLUS Greentree Inn & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Jefferson City, Missouri
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I made reservations online for this motel. I read reviews for several motels in the area and was a little concerned about safety and quality of all the properties. The reviews made them all sound like flop houses for the oil rig workers. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived! I walked through an automatic door into a very nice, clean lobby. The lady behind the counter was very friendly through the whole check in process, giving me directions to the elevator and where my room was. The room really surprised me! I reserved a smoking room but did not smell stale smoke when I entered. It was large with a new LG TV, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, microwave and refrigerator. WiFi was faster than what I usually get in a motel. The room was clean and everything seemed to work properly. There was ample parking and easy access to I-35. The pool and hot tub were very clean. They did have a sign posted, at the front desk about closing down the hot tub due to ADA (?) regulations. There was ice and vending machines on our floor (3), near the elevator. Wasn't too sure about the pillows on the bed, they were a little small, but there were 4 of them. We slept very well and did not hear much highway noise at all. Breakfast was a lot more than I expected! Coffee, juice, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, suasage patties, waffles, pasteries, cereal, toast and instant oatmeal. There is no reason anyone should start their day hungry. The staff at breakfast was very friendly as they worked to keep the area tidy and restocked. Will book this motel again, if I find myself in OKC!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 January 2013

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Didn't arrive in the best frame of mind and in my notes I've written "Cranky Counter Staff " but on reflection it was probably a combination of factors , me included ! Some people have trouble understanding my accent and I , sometime theirs and after driving nearly 12 hours I was a little bit short and testy !! But the Hotel was very good value ($86) , the rooms were a good size , clean , quite and they had a very good breakfast and for being so close to the Interstate I was amazed at the great nights rest ! A couple of Samuel Adams did help but I've never been to a place (Utah included) where you can't buy COLD beer !!! Very Strange State.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 January 2013

Topeka, Kansas, United States
Reviewed 31 December 2012

We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at this hotel. The low price made us wonder if it would be old and musty, but no! It was bright and clean and welcoming and everything worked!!! The staff were helpful and friendly, breakfast was good, the room was spacious and the bed was comfy! Even the wifi was strong and worked perfectly! Decent food nearby, too. We were surprised to find that it was quiet, although conveniently located right off the 35, and had automatic doors. We will stay here again!

Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 January 2013
Thank you for staying at the best western plus Moore ,ok
Please come back and stay with us

Reviewed 4 December 2012

A well maintained and clean place. The staff was friendly and helpful. A great value for the money. The indoor pool was a nice feature. The hot breakfast was very nice. The bed was excellent. Overall I was pleased to find such a nice facility at the price.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank WAYLAND F
bwmooreok, Front Office Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 December 2012

jessie latta
Missouri
Reviewed 8 October 2012

We stay at this motel two or three times a year as we have a son that goes to college nearby. This motel has just recently undergone a renovation and has updated carpet, bedding and televisions. We don't usually ask for a suite room but usually get one which has a fridge and microwave along with a sofa bed. The price for the room is usually very reasonable and with the great breakfast that is included makes this motel a real bargain for us.

Room Tip: First floor is better as there is only one elevator and it is a little slow.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 October 2012