“$30 cheaper than the competitors. Great place to stop on I-35”

Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Moore
Houston, Texas
“$30 cheaper than the competitors. Great place to stop on I-35”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We paid $80+$10 = $90 for two Queen size beds and 4 people. $30 less than other high Trip-Advisor ranked hotels in Moore. that's a 5 star value. Room was quiet despite being right next to highway. Room was small but adequate. Bathroom clean. One small maintenace issue--the toilet paper holder was missing a screw so was loosely attached to the wall--it did not break however.
Another minor issue--when approaching from the North on I-35 it was a convoluted drive to actually reach the hotel from the exit. For a thrity dollar savings, I'm guessing you'd be willing to put with both of these issues

Breakfast was tasty--breakfast room was bright and roomy and right near front desk and had free USA today. Air conditioning worked fine and wasn't too loud. Getting back o the highway heading south was much easier. Great place to stop on your way up/down I-35. Is just South of Oklahoma City so no morning traffic when heading south on a monday morning.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear J b

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at .405-912-8882

BEST WESTERN PLUS Greentree Inn & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Little Rock, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Our family of 5 stayed for 2 nights 6/2014 to enjoy OKC on our way west. We picked this hotel bc of the 2-queen suite with a separate living room/fold-out sofa offered here. Great for our family. The pool was great, the room was clean, the people were courteous. But the room was stuffy upon arrival since the AC hadn't been on. And the separate living room doesn't get any air except for a ceiling fan. Also the foldout is a twin, and the mattress pad wasn't clean. The room didn't have extra sheets for it so the desk gave us queen-size (all they had). The 2nd night we asked for blankets but they only had one. We requested a crib but didn't get it. Easy access on/off i-35 but there wasn't much food close-by. The breakfast was okay, hot waffles/eggs/sausage but the coffee is syrup-based and the only fruit was apples. Pretty easy drive to downtown but we would stay somewhere else if we returned to OKC. We've stayed at nicer BWs for sure.

Dear Brad H

Saline, Michigan
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was a guide to a research team who paid the room fare. The room was on the third floor facing north. The hotel is 200 feet away from I-35 which has 24-7 traffic on it. Road noise did penetrate the windows, but the HVAC control (remote-mounted, not on the unit) did have a "fan-ON" setting that kept the fan on while the AC unit cycled. This drowned out Most of the road noise (except the loud Harley Davidsons, and people locking their cars with the remote and hitting the remote a second time causing the car's horn to beep-this is so annoying). The bed and pillows were exceptionally comfortable. I slept like a baby while it was quiet. There was a microwave and refrigerator and large flat screen TV in the room. It was a very nice room. Room door is solid and stops much of the hallway noise.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Vortex59

St. George, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I booked this hotel on the way home from San Antonio as we decided to break up our drive. I wanted something close to I-35. The room was very spacious, we had 5 of us and got a suite for $99. Two problems. The fridge had been turned off which we did not realize until we took our food out of it the next morning. Needless to say it had to thrown out. Also, when we where leaving, we noticed that the car next to us had the passenger window broken. Glass was in the seat so we know this happened after they arrived.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Janet F

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 4059128882.

Hurtsboro, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great room, bed, bath, and staff. Breakfast started to late (6:30 AM) for people required to be at work at 7:00 AM so I could not try it... Overall a great experience.. Highly recommend would stay there again....

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Larry

Davis,Ca
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We had a great stay here like 4 nights total. Just wished it was closer to the eating places in that area because we had to walk, didn't have a car. We enjoyed it, everyone was so friendly. If we are ever out that way again would be our place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 June 2014

Waxahachie, United States
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Enjoy staying at Best Westerns. I am a rewards member and every so often I get a free stay. I like the ability to reserve on line. We do a lot of traveling by travel trailer and don't requre lomg stays at a hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 May 2014