“Loved this place~~~”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Moore
Louisiana, United States
“Loved this place~~~”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

After trying three different hotels, we finally got a suite at this place.. The beds were hard but the room was clean.. The hot tub and pool were amazing and I enjoyed both of them the two nights I was there... The breakfast was okay.

Room Tip: The beds were hard but the hotel was clean and hot tub and pool were amazing..
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank 10PattyS10

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Beavercreek, Ohio
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor before booking the reservation. Everything was as expected. Even though the exercise equipment was not working properly I was still able to do a workout. Though I requested it I did not get a close room to the elevator for my elderly mother.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank vivienosb
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stopped for the night driving south on I35 - easy on and off. Hotel was clean - room was hot when I checked in, took an hour to cool down. I travel with my golden and staff was friendly and accommodating. Adequate grass for dog-walking. Lots of restaurants at that exit - and there is a Starbucks very close by.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Jackie77
Reviewed 21 July 2014

When we first checked in, I had high hopes. The lobby was lovely and check in went smoothly. When we left the first day, I left a tip (as I almost always do) and asked for a few extra coffee packets. When we returned, the tip was gone, there were no extra packets and someone had cranked the AC up to 80 degrees. Excuse me, I paid for this room. Please do not adjust the temperature. When I went down to the front desk to ask for some coffee, there was no one at the desk, no bell to ring and no one showed up for at least ten minutes. When we returned the second day, there were NO towels left. At least there was someone at the front desk to give us some.

Breakfast the first two mornings was great. A very friendly lady was keeping everything hot and stocked. However, the third morning, food was ice cold. Cold biscuits and gravy is gross.

Before we leave a hotel, we always throw the sheets up so we can check under the edge of the bed. There was a dog chew left by a previous guest. Not life shattering but made me question the thoroughness of the cleaning crew.

Would I stay here again? Probably if I didn't have any other choice but I don't know if it would be my first choice.

Room Tip: Ask for one that is NOT near the elevator.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Middleburg, OH
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed 6/7-9-14 for a funeral in nearby Norman. The hotel was clean and welcoming. We had a 2 queen bed room. It was a decent size and comfortable. I liked the shower curtain. It really woke you up. The breakfast bar was plentiful with eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, cereal, fruit, toast, bagels. muffins, yogurt and much more. The pool was clean and a good size with pool towels available. The hotel was located in a great place with plenty of restaurants and stores all around. I would definitely stay here again. They are also pet friendly with no extra charge.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank shortcak321
Waco, TX, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Check-in was quick and the room was great. Staff were friendly. They accommodate pets. Hotel is located near plenty of shopping and easy access to I-35 whether going to Norman or Oklahoma City. The breakfast was average.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Wichita Falls, Texas
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great location with lots of restaurants, shopping and activities close by. Riverwind Casino is only about 10 miles away. We had a King Suite with Jacuzzi tub and "pillow top" mattress. The mattress was nearly as firm as the floor (minor difference detected) and the pillows both lumpy and the wrong size for a king bed. The Jacuzzi tub was big enough for both of us to fit into but crowded when we did. Also one faucet was malfunctioning and shutting it off tricky. We returned from the casino around 2AM in a thunderstorm to discover that there were no parking spaces available on site. We parked for the night under the pergola. Overall...... VERY nice building, amenities, location and staff. For the price a decent mattress would have been appreciated and expected particularly since it was a selling point! While the maintenance of the grounds was first rate the maintenance of the facility seemed lacking..... or at least not nearly as good as it should be all things considered. We would probably stay there again. With some exceptions the stay was almost perfect.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple