“Clean rooms and big”

Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Muskogee
Gatesville, Texas
“Clean rooms and big”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

The hotel is an older hotel.location good but a little hard to get because of one way street.The rooms are clean and big bathrooms small.Had a microwave and refrigerator . there is no breakfast . The price we paid was very good .

• Stayed October 2013
3 Thank evelynkennedy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I've stayed here several times now and everytime I'm very happy with the cleanliness the friendly staff the rates and everything this is by far the best hotel I've ever stayed in and will continue to come back! F/ Lisa b of muskogee ok

• Stayed May 2013
4 Thank mommita83
Reviewed 3 February 2013

I was passing through Muskogee and needed a place to sleep. It was right on hwy 69 and I was driving my semi, there was plenty of parking and the lot was well lit. The price was $55 and the rooms were clean and the bed was just right, if I am ever needing a room in Muskogee ok I will stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank gregmc40
Oklahoma
Reviewed 21 June 2012

From reading the other couple of reviews on this website, I thought I would check this place out. I was passing through Muskogee and stayed here for a night. NEVER AGAIN! The only good thing about this property was the manager. Very nice guy. However, the not so good things were: the room was bare and uninviting, the outside appearance of the property is very rundown and its name is definitely an overstatement. there is nothing regal about the place. its very average and very plain. beds were just OK and area was very noisy so i felt safety concerns for my car. i usually dont complain about the places i stay at but this was one i just had to let others know about. dont waste your money; there are tons of other hotels in the town

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Muskogee hotels

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 16 January 2012

This motel with a second floor is quite rundown. The room I had was not carpeted wgich was strange. At first I thought I was in a handicapped-equipped room, but theres noway a wheel chair or walker could fit through the old, thin bathroom doorway. There was a 1/2"+ gap between the floor and the outside door.

That said, the room was spacious (although a little bare looking), but no through-the-wall noise was noticeable. Noise from people passing by on the sidewalk was, however, noticeable.

The bed was surprisingly comfortable. The room had a micro and frig set-up, which was appreciated.

If pressed, I would stay here again, just because the owner-manager appears to care about the property and seems to want to fix it up. He even came over and asked me about his "experiment" with the no carpeting room when he saw me packing up to go.

Room Tip: get there early and check out the room.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 15 September 2011

It was what i was looking for, clean and safe. The rooms were clean and it showed the manager really cared about the property. I will come back.

Room Tip: The whirlpool rooms have this stone looking flooring, it was very nice.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank TheOtherJackson
Redding, California
Reviewed 9 September 2011

I was looking for someplace inexpensive and clean. That is exactly what I got. The staff was courteous, friendly and and helpful. The facilities had everything I needed including wifi and a whirlpool bath. The motel was central to the areas I needed to go and there were enough restraunts nearby to offer variety in my food choices. I will come back here on my next trip to Muskogee.

Room Tip: ask the manager. He is a greay guy and eager to please.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business