Knights Inn Muskogee
Priceline
US$88
Priceline
US$107
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I was traveling and had car issues. I was towed and the driver dropped me off at the nearest hotel(my request, I was dead tired). Upon entering my room, the first thing I noticed was the room was extremely dirty. I mean dirty as if if had never been cleaned. If I had seen another option within walking distance(I would have walked at least 2 miles) I would have bolted. The managers were hospitable, but did not put any effort into the condition of their hotel. I do not like to put out a bad review, but I feel my fellow travelers should have a heads up about this one.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank dbeneway
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This hotel is right off Muskogee turnpike so it's perfect if your drive takes you on that route. Also they have a big parking lot which helped for us since we were driving a Penske truck and towing a car also.

The manager was very friendly and answered all my questions. He allowed me to reserve a room over the phone with no credit card and let us see the room before we paid. He also gave us free bottles of water the next morning. Price was very reasonable as well. Rooms were nice and clean. The hotel is under new management so I think all the bad reviews may relate to the old management.

The only bad thing is there are no restaurants or gas stations nearby. Not really the end of the world. Just something to be aware of.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jmarcotte
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Stayed here for three nights. The staff is very friendly and accomodative. The place is also pet friendly. It is close to the highway yet in a quite neighbourhood. There is nothing much next door other than a police patrol and a gas station. But you can drive in 5 minutues to all that you need. If you want a good nights rest in Muskogee, in a peacful place, I could not pick a better spot. Some reviewers have commented on the quality of the accomodation. The motel has a new management now and they are fixing all the issues.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Rajeev Y
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We just got a dog this year so it was our first time locating hotels that accommodated traveling with a dog. They did have adequate grass for our dogs needs, however, the human accommodations were lacking. Our beds were clean but the bathroom was dismal. Cobwebs on the walls, "scum" on the toilet seat and back of toilet, dirt in the shower. The air conditioner did not work well & the walls were so thin we could hear all the other dogs barking at all hours of the night as well as guests coming and going. We were there over Memorial Day weekend, so it was full. Not recommendable.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 2plusthecrew
Reviewed 28 May 2012

The only reason we decided to stay here in the first place was because they alowed dogs and according to most of the other reviews it looked like a fairly decent place to stay. Our reservations were for a King non-smoking but we were given a double non-smoking and were told all the King rooms were already given away even though our reservation for a King bed was confirmed. We were charged the same price for the double bed. The desk clerk told us to go to down the road to the Super 8 if we wanted a King sized bed. We had no choice but to stay because we were traveling with a dog. The room was old and "felt" dirty. The pillow and bed smelled stale. Breakfast was cold cereal and packaged honey buns. We couldn't find a desk clerk in the morning so we left without checking out and we won't ever go back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple