“Great hotel and great staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskogee

Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskogee
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Muskogee
Georgia
“Great hotel and great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I was staying for a funeral and this Hotel was top notch from entry to exit! Included breakfast was tasty and hot and although I did not try the pool it was clean and nice. It is also close to I-hop and you get a discount when you eat there by mentioning your staying. Staff was very accommodating to my needs and friendly at every turn. They where professionally dressed and always asking if I needed anything. In room internet was speedy and nice. I will say the prices in this area seem a bit above average so do your checking to get a good rate or you may feel you overpay if you don't shop a bit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FFIGMOklahoma, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskogee, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
I amhappy to hear your experience was a great one. We offer our condolences for you and your family and sorry for the reason for your stay but am so thrilled that we took care of you while you were with us. Hopefully the next time you are in Muskogee it will be for more enjoyable circumstances and you will stay with us again.

Kindest Regards,

Carol D. White

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Suffolk, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stayed here while attending my high school reunion. The staff were friendly and very helpful during our entire stay. The room was a nice change from the normal hotel room. The bed was comfortable and sleep quality was fantastic. The bathroom was spacious, but hot water was lacking during peak hours of the morning. Breakfast was less then desireable with few choices. I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FFIGMOklahoma, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskogee, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
I am so thrilled that your experience with us was a good one. I do apologize if breakfast did not meet your expectations. What suggestions would you have to add to our choices? I am always excited to have feeback for the opportunity to improve. We do appreciate your chosing to stay with us and hope you come back soon!

Warmly,

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I have stayed here countless times with some nice staff and thing were fine, but after my last few stays here, I will not come back.

ROOM:
The room is average. The bed is the same as any Fairfield Inn. The room gets cool quick. The water pressure is poor and the bathrooms are not always clean and are usually falling apart in one or two places.

POOL/HOT TUB:
The hot tub breaks...a lot. It has worked maybe half of the time. The pool is nice, but there are usually kids screaming at the top of their lungs. That's why going late at night is nice. It isn't allowed, but it's nice and has no uncontrolled children then.

STAFF:
In the past, the staff has been nice and courteous. Lately, they have been rude and unhelpful. They have demanded my credit cards at various times besides check-in and are never at the front desk and snap at you for asking them to come and help you. I won't deal with that. That's why I switched hotels in Muskogee.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
FFIGMOklahoma, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskogee, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
I want to apologize for your experience with us. I would very much like to know who you interacted with at our property that was not professional and friendly. We would like to correct that situation immediately. If you get an opportunity please feel free to contact me so that we could discuss it further.

Kindest regards,

Pawnee, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed here a couple days while my husband was on business. The room was nice, it was a king suite but it was tiny. Everything else was fine except for the pool and hot tub. The first night I was dying to sit in the hot tub because I have back issues. It wasn't even hot! The smell in the pool area was the worst. The chemicals were so strong we all had burning throats and eyes. Couldn't even stand to be in there for 5 minutes. My kids were so disappointed, that is the one thing they look forward to when we stay somewhere. We were hoping by the next night it would be fixed but it never was. Never saw anybody else swimming in there either it was so bad. I told the front desk and they said they had a new maintenance person or something.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
FFIGMOklahoma, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskogee, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
I am so sorry for your disappointment with your stay. I completely understand how the kids want to swim and I do apologize that we let you down. Please accept our apologies for this and know we are focusing on training staff to ensure the facilites are kept operational where they are able to be utilized. Please feel free to contact me if you come back through this way to make things right with you and have another opportunity to fix your impression of us.

Kindest Regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I was not expecting much, and was suprised.

Clean hotel, clean and large rooms. Great staff.

Stable wifi, good tv channels.

IHOP in parking lot, no food options in motel, the little shop has no ediable food. Fridge and Microwave in everyroom, so you can bring stuff with you.

Overnight or extended trip a good place.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BucklesTX
Tecumseh, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

The front desk staff was terrific when checking in...we loved that they were competent and professional, but also friendly and joking with us. The rooms were clean and fresh, the breakfast buffet was clean and had a good variety, and checkout took maybe ten seconds.

I'll definitely be staying here again...in fact I've already booked it for my next trip up that way!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

We stayed at this modern and new appearing facility in late January of 2014 while driving north from a vacation in the far south. We found an excellent king bed in a king suite with an extra flat screen TV and sitting room (Sleeper couch) and very elegant décor. This 4 story hotel included free wifi, free hot breakfast, microwave and refrigerator in room, heated indoor pool, indoor hot tub, elevator, and interior access, all for $104, which we thought quite reasonable. Additionall, the inn has arranged a 15% discount for its guests at the nearby I-HOP. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. We would recommend this facility and would stay there again ourselves.

Room Tip: We had some problems with the neighboring I-HOP