“Great place to stay in Muskogee”

Hampton Inn Muskogee
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Muskogee
McAlester, OK, United States
“Great place to stay in Muskogee”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I found that I had a very early appointment and decided to travel up the day before so I would not have to drive in the dark. There has been another place that we frequently stayed but on the last trip it was not so good. I picked the Hampton and will do so again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
North East, Maryland
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Very good hotel if you passing through the area. I stayed here because I was working on Camp Gruber. Rooms were very clean and the staff were very friendly. I will stay here again if I visit here again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Oklahoma City, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Wireless Internet was terrible so I purchased the Premium service it was barely faster than the regular internet. Also, the cleaning staff knocked on our door 4 times on the morning we were to check out. Check out time was 11:00 AM. We kept telling them we were not planning on checking out until about 10:50.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Richard C
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Overall had a good stay for 2 nights. We arrived late so only room available was handicap accessible room 2nd floor. I wouldn't stay here again because the mattresses (both) I tried different one each night was hard and lumpy. Down pillows (which I don't like) were flat, and did not even have a spare foam one in closet. After 10 hour driving day, very tired but still could not get comfortable,tossed and turned and bunching up pillows. Had to sleep on far edge of each bed. I do love the micro/ refrigerator in room. and it all worked great.
Breakfast is great but they need more tables and chairs in breakfast room. I could hear noises from floor above us, but that is normal. I also could hear semi truck noises throughout the night from road.
Also bath room shower head leaks badly spraying onto the floor. In middle of night, when I turned on light,there were 2 water bugs. Towels were not the softest they were thick but, rough and scratchy.

Room Tip: ask for away from road for quiet room.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hope29101
United States
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Very clean and very comfortable beds. Fairly nice breakfast items. We wiillvery seriously consider staying here again. We are older and our room was convient to outside door ice machine and the breakfast room. we also were allowed to occupy our room when we arrived a little early.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Lees Summit, United States
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We selected this hotel based on ratings of cleanliness, and its close proximity to the OK Ren Fest. We were a family of 4 with 2 adult children. The room was clean. The internet connection was sketchy. The breakfast was hot both days. The first day was turkey sausage and scrambled eggs (not very good). The second day was cheese omelets and bacon (pretty good). We were in a handicapped room with the shower (edge? lip?) only 2" from the floor, so the floor got soaked always. Oh well, that's what towels are for, eh? Overall, a good place about a mile from the RF.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Muskogee, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Muskogee during business. The room was very comfortable and clean. Air conditioner worked perfectly. There was a mini refrigerator and microwave in the room. Coke machine and ice on all floors. I am a smoker and I love the fact that they still have smoking rooms. Overall great experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business