“Bad room placement.”

Hampton Inn Muskogee
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Muskogee
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here one night during my travel contract. The room was ok and the mattress was moderately comfortable. The problem was the room placement. My room was on the first floor and next to the exit door. Every time the exit door shut it made a loud bang which could be heard in my room. There were kids running up and down the halls on the second floor and of course you could here that in the room.

Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 3 July 2014

There were 17 of us in Muskogee for a funeral. Our stay could not have been better. They accommodated us at every turn. I cannot recommend the hotel highly enough. Easy to get to. The pool and hot tub were especially good. Breakfast was a complete breakfast and changed each day. Super!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived about nine pm on 7-1-14 and had to wait about 5 mins before checking in because the girl working the counter was alone and on the phone with someone making reservations and switching room types. These things happen so you just have to roll with the punches. She apologized and quickly got us checked in. As usual for Hamptons, great beds, CLEAN, nutrogena bath products and quiet. Room was really warm and took a couple of hours to cool down, but they're a green hotel so don't expect to walk into a freezer when you get to your room. We stayed here based on other reviews and werent disappointed. Will definitely stay again if ever out that way.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Room entrance light not working and bed light not working - Bed light missing a switch - Room entrance light was fixed but bed light was not - Stayed at another Hampton in Tulsa and my credit card was billed twice

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I found that I had a very early appointment and decided to travel up the day before so I would not have to drive in the dark. There has been another place that we frequently stayed but on the last trip it was not so good. I picked the Hampton and will do so again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Very good hotel if you passing through the area. I stayed here because I was working on Camp Gruber. Rooms were very clean and the staff were very friendly. I will stay here again if I visit here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Wireless Internet was terrible so I purchased the Premium service it was barely faster than the regular internet. Also, the cleaning staff knocked on our door 4 times on the morning we were to check out. Check out time was 11:00 AM. We kept telling them we were not planning on checking out until about 10:50.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business