“Lots of fun”

The Castle of Muskogee
Ranked #3 of 21 things to do in Muskogee
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an events facility with events running throughout the year. We start our season with the Renaissance Festival, step back in time to the 16th century right here in Oklahoma. Next up we have our Fireworks season. We have over 30,000 sq ft of indoor air conditioned shopping, with everything guaranteed to light. After that we head in to our annual Zombie Run, come run for a cause! Our 5k obstacle course with Zombies goes to support charities. We aren't done with Zombies just yet, come pick from any of our 11 events for the Halloween Festival. We have something for everyone from not scary to very scary. Then we get ready for our annual Boare's Head Feaste. Come dine like royalty in our traditional Renaissance Thanksgiving. Once we finish there we have our Castle Christmas event. We have lights, inflatables, Father Christmas, Hayrides, and soooo much more for your Christmas celebration.
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Went here last month for the renanance festival. I had never to the festival before and my son and I had a really good time. As with pretty much everything else, it was expensive. But at least we had a great time and parking was easy...

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have been to this festival a number of times.

The people here are so friendly. I always have a blast. I have taken my children and their friends.
Food is plentiful, and not as costly as some events. (I am always surprised by this).

Entertainment on 15-20 stages and areas.

Guide and website clearly show the schedule of events

I have never dressed up, but would think that would be a blast as well. ( they will rent costumes)

MuskogeeCastle, Manager at The Castle of Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

b k s: We are so glad that you enjoyed yourself and that our cast was so nice! We will look forward to welcoming you back again - and, yes, it *is* fun to dress up!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is the place of the biggest and best Renaissance Festival I have ever seen. Everyone dresses up and plays whatever character they wish! It's so much fun to walk around and interact with the different folks and play games. There is a ton of food and merchants. They also have jousting and shows on different stages. The place is set up so well that you really seem to step back into Medieval times.

CastleTess, Manager at The Castle of Muskogee, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Carrie L: Thank you for visiting. We are so glad you enjoyed yourself here, and hope to see you back again!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was a wonderful way to spend time with the kids. My kids dressed up . The people there was great. I will be there for sure next time !!!!!!! My 16 year old boy even liked it !!! Thank you he didn't have any complaints. That's a first. My other boys 11 and 12 loved it also. My boyfriend and his two little girls had a lot of fun also. There was something for all ages . Cheaper than I thought it would be also. Also if you don't have the kids there is adult time after hours for 21 and older :-) if you buy your tickets online there not a lot cheaper but usually the line is way shorter

LovelyLady: Thank you for visiting! Kids are very important to us here at The Castle, and we try very hard to be sure they will have fun (and maybe even learn something) while they are here! Please come see us again.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

A nice little Renaissance festival in Oklahoma. Friendly participants. Good shows. Reasonable food and drink. Plenty of fun for everyone. We've been to Scarborough Faire at Waxahachie and the Texas Renaissance Festival at Magnolia. The Texas Renaissance is the best of the three, but the festival in Muskogee is a fun day, too.

4  Thank Mitchell K

DancingBear: Thank you for visiting! We love it when Renaissance Festival aficionados come to our festival and find things they like! We hope to welcome you back again.