“Mr.”

Gino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

My Veal Marsala was the best I've ever had. The service was excellent and the atmosphere inviting. My friends very much enjoyed their meals as well. And the prices were most reasonable.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Just an overnight stay in Muskogee and we wanted Italian food for dinner. Glad we chose to dine here. The ambiance was great, food well prepared and tasty, and service was attentive. Kudos to the staff. Highly recommended and will dine here again next time we pass through town.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant! I've never had a bad meal! I just wish I lived closer to be able to dine here more frequently! The service and food are exceptional!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I will start this review by stating that my wife is Italian and a great cook, so I am accustomed to great Italian food. I accept the fact that the many restaurants do not meet that standard, but the food should be at least average or above. Sadly that was not the case this evening. My lasagna was thin and extremely bland, to the point that I asked the waitress if it was prepackaged store bought. The bread was a good roll, but in no way related to Italian bread. The waitress must have informed the manager who showed up asking what we thought of the food. My wife asked if was sure he wanted to know, and he replied yes. She gave him the above feedback, and stated he was sorry that we were disappointed. When we approached the cashier, he came up stating there was no charge. I explained that we had in fact eaten the food and wanted to pay for it. A brief heated discussion ensued ending with him ordering the cashier not to accept payment. Not a happy ending for any dining experience.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We tried Gino's for the first time & were very glad we did. The food was excellent and the service was extremely good as well. We will certainly be back any time we are in the area.