“Gino’s does it Right”

Gino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love to visit highly rated Trip Advisor restaurants as they are generally right on the money. For Italian in Muskogee Gino’s was the choice. Upon arrival we were promptly greeted and were seated immediately. Our waitress arrived at our table quickly and took our drink order. Returning with our drinks she enthusiastically described specials and other items on the menu. My wife chose a Salmon Piccata dish with extra capers while I picked the Veal Piccata. We also wanted to try a pizza so we had a simple pepperoni, onion, & tomato pie. A basket of delightfully warm dinner rolls and butter soon hit the table along with two chilled salads...delicious. The main course soon followed with everything looking wonderful. And the best part, the meals tasted even better than they looked. The pizza was excellent although next time I will ask to have it baked a little longer. We took all but two slices home and I had a midnight snack of a couple pieces warmed on a grill pan. Made the bottom crunchy and perfect. Soooo, for wonderfully flavored Italian food you won’t go wrong by visiting Gino’s Italian Restaurant.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Had dinner with my partner one night. Got seated quickly and had a waitress within a couple of seconds. Bread was warm and the chicken special was delicious! Save room for desert! Will return!

1  Thank George B
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

My Veal Marsala was the best I've ever had. The service was excellent and the atmosphere inviting. My friends very much enjoyed their meals as well. And the prices were most reasonable.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Just an overnight stay in Muskogee and we wanted Italian food for dinner. Glad we chose to dine here. The ambiance was great, food well prepared and tasty, and service was attentive. Kudos to the staff. Highly recommended and will dine here again next time we pass through town.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant! I've never had a bad meal! I just wish I lived closer to be able to dine here more frequently! The service and food are exceptional!