“Wonderful Place To Stay!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Muskogee
Hayes House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Muskogee B&B and Inns
stillwater, ok
“Wonderful Place To Stay!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2011

My daughter and I decided to take a little girls trip. I must say this is the place for you to stay! The Hayes House is beautiful home. Jim was very welcoming when we arrived and through out our stay. Breakfast was very good. We also swam in the pool every night. Our room was lovely and very roomy (we stayed in the govenor's suite). I want to take my mother here because I know she will love it as much as we did.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2011

We received a night here as a gift. Having never been to a place like this before, we were not sure what to expect. We are happy to report that we had a wonderful experience. The house is beautifully redone. The room was quaint and very clean. The bathroom was spacious with a large whirlpool tub. Breakfast was absolutely delicious! And Jim was an excellent host. We would definitely recommend this to anyone. Definitely unlike anything else in this area.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2011

Always "scrimping" on vacations with my wife, but this time only had 2 days and decided to splurge on her..Even though I splurged quite a bit on her..I feel like it was still a GREAT bargain for the sevice and food and relaxion we enjoyed there..And we really enjoyed it very much..Our host was like our "best friend" and he treated us like royalty. My wife almost cried at dinner because she was so overwhelmed by the incredible dishes we enjoyed!!..Would definately recommend it!!!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2011

This was our very first B&B and now all the others have quite challenge living up to Hayes House. Jim was a fantastic host! The property was beautiful! The candlelight dinner was delicious! The breakfasts were wonderful as well! The bed and pillows were the most comfortable ones we have ever slept on. The house was decorated so neat with all kinds of interesting antiques! This was a great experience and are planning to come back several times! Thank you so much!!

Room Tip: The private balcony made this trip even better!
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Mission Hills, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2010

We have stayed at Hayes House before and that is why we went back. It is an excellent B&B and Jim operates it with great attention to detail. The beds and linens are heavenly, the breakfasts, the continental or the full, are unique and very good and the bath rooms with the jacuzzi tubs are a great place to relax and unwind. If you can, go around the holidays and enjoy the extra warmth of the Christmas decorations and lights.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Lawton, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2010

We stayed at the Hayes House for our 28th Wedding Anniversary. Our friends had highly reccommended the place and it lived up to any and all expectations. It is amazing how this house has been restored! The rooms are beautifully decorated and comfortable as well. The breakfast was great and we enjoyed visiting with Jim and learning the history of the house and it's restoration. We highly reccomend the Hayes House.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Dallas, TX
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2010

My husband and I booked 3 nights at Hayes House Oct. 22 -25. The room was nice but there were no drawers to put things in. Also when we checked in Jim (who is a very personable man) was on the phone with a wedding reservation and rushed us to our room without telling/showing us details such as where breakfast was held.

Unfortunately my 10 year old cat who is my heart was at the vet for what I thought was gum disease but was informed by my vet on Saturday morning was oral cancer - fast moving and very aggressive. I called Jim as soon as I knew and told him we would be leaving Sat. late afternoon to go home. I expected to pay for Friday and Saturday but thought I might get a refund for one night, however Jim informed me his cancellation policy was 72 hours so we didn't get any type of refund. Anyway I guess this is a reminder that we all should check cancellation policies (this is the first time I've ever cancelled any travel time).

All in all it was a nice B&B, good breakfast and Jim is a hospitable man. However I would not rate it more than 3 stars tops, since the room is small (but the bathroom is exquisite), slight musty smell from bed, noise from traffic and you would hear the people on the third floor walking around a lot.

Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank ddspan
historichayeshouse, Owner at Hayes House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 8 November 2010
I deeply regret that we did not exceed your expectations at Hayes House which is our greatest desire. We take your review very serious.

Jim