Hayes House Bed and Breakfast
US$94
US$93
US$90
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsgovernor's suitecourse dinnerb bchocolate covered strawberriesjacuzzi tubanniversary triplarge personcandlelight dinnervalentine's daythe prime rib dinnerdietary needscarrot soufflewonderful weekendjimbalconyhostsroses
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2009

my husband and I stayed at Hayes House for the weekend and had a wonderful time. The home is a beautiful place with great antiques and a gorgeous landscaped yard. I would highly recommend Hayes House. The breakfast was fantastic!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2008

It was late and we weren't sure of our arrival time, but when we contacted the B&B they were very gracious and welcomed us heartily. It is a beautiful property with lovely rooms. You will be surprised at all the amenities they provide. The Governor's Suite was the largest I've seen, but we chose the First Lady's Suite because of cost. The bed was the best I've ever slept on! The linens are the best quality and the breakfast was wonderful. A sound machine is provided on the nightstand because of the traffic outside; however, I think earplugs would be a nice addition because there was some street noise that kept us awake for awhile. This was an excellent place to stay and I wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 6 June 2008

My wife and I spent a lovely, relaxing night at this B&B, which is located in a quiet residential neighborhood not far from Muskogee's downtown area. The B&B is family-run and has just two rooms - but what wonderful rooms! Each is ornately designed and furnished with all the comforts one would expect from a four-star hotel: TV with DVD player, fridge (stocked with sodas), coffee maker, jacuzzi bath, and bathrobes and slippers. The overall aim is to make you feel comfortable and at home. Our large bed was comfortable and had enough pillows to keep my wife happy.

The breakfast at Hayes House is good - we were served a fruit platter (covered in homemade Devonshire cream) and a plate of eggs, waffles, and sausages. This was cooked by the owner, who was informative and helpful at all times.

Given that bargain-basement hotels in Muskogee charge about $150 a night, Hayes House is a steal at about $80-$100. It is suitable for married couples like us, or pretty much any traveller out for a relaxing time.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
Lawton, Ok
Reviewed 28 September 2005

My wife and I spent a night in the Governor's Suite for our anniversary and it was an experience that we will not soon forget. This is an excellent B&B to relax at.

Stayed: September 2005