“Beautiful Home & Wonderful hospitality” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hayes House Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Muskogee
Hayes House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Muskogee B&B and Inns
Texas
“Beautiful Home & Wonderful hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2009

My husband and I stayed there on the last night of our vacation and we loved it! We stayed in the First Lady's Suite. The room was cozy and the bathroom was beautiful with a free standing sink, vanity and large whirl pool bathtub. The bathroom had romantic lighting, music and bath beads. The beauty of the room and the whole house will take you back in time 100 years. The full breakfast is truly one of the best we have gotten at a B & B (and we've stayed at many.) It was delicious! The koi fish pond in the backyard is beautiful and peaceful. We recommend this beautiful home to everyone. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Edmond
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2009

The most memorable day of my life, our wedding, was so beautiful. The Hayes House was wonderful all through the planning process, they stayed in communication with me very well, as well as took care of a lot of the main things: tables, chairs, tent, and catering which was included in a package price. Even the things outside of the package deal they helped in communicating with- the florists, "I'm a Basket Case" and the cake, "Harmony House". On the day of the wedding the Hayes House took care of everything, so all I had to do was enjoy the Governors Suite with my bridesmaids and get ready. The room was amazing, it has a fabulous bath tub and the sitting area was perfect to sit around and relax before the big night. Whenever I walked down the pathway "aisle" for my wedding it was perfect- it was a storybook wedding. It was so beautiful I couldn't have been more happy. Even when things go wrong, like they sometimes do (it happened to rain all day) the Hayes House was very reassuring and helpful in discussing our options and making sure I still had the wedding of my dreams. So in conclusion...THANK YOU HAYES HOUSE for helping me to have such a beautiful wedding, with such a touching ceremony- so many people complimented what a beautiful service Jim Holder gave. It's a day we will never forget.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Sand Springs, Ok
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2009

my husband and I stayed at Hayes House for the weekend and had a wonderful time. The home is a beautiful place with great antiques and a gorgeous landscaped yard. I would highly recommend Hayes House. The breakfast was fantastic!!!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
Central Point, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2008

It was late and we weren't sure of our arrival time, but when we contacted the B&B they were very gracious and welcomed us heartily. It is a beautiful property with lovely rooms. You will be surprised at all the amenities they provide. The Governor's Suite was the largest I've seen, but we chose the First Lady's Suite because of cost. The bed was the best I've ever slept on! The linens are the best quality and the breakfast was wonderful. A sound machine is provided on the nightstand because of the traffic outside; however, I think earplugs would be a nice addition because there was some street noise that kept us awake for awhile. This was an excellent place to stay and I wish we could have stayed longer.

• Liked — Beautifully decorated
  • Disliked — Street noise in room
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled as a couple
      Check-in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2008

My wife and I spent a lovely, relaxing night at this B&B, which is located in a quiet residential neighborhood not far from Muskogee's downtown area. The B&B is family-run and has just two rooms - but what wonderful rooms! Each is ornately designed and furnished with all the comforts one would expect from a four-star hotel: TV with DVD player, fridge (stocked with sodas), coffee maker, jacuzzi bath, and bathrobes and slippers. The overall aim is to make you feel comfortable and at home. Our large bed was comfortable and had enough pillows to keep my wife happy.

The breakfast at Hayes House is good - we were served a fruit platter (covered in homemade Devonshire cream) and a plate of eggs, waffles, and sausages. This was cooked by the owner, who was informative and helpful at all times.

Given that bargain-basement hotels in Muskogee charge about $150 a night, Hayes House is a steal at about $80-$100. It is suitable for married couples like us, or pretty much any traveller out for a relaxing time.

• Liked — Ambiance
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
      Check-in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2005

My wife and I spent a night in the Governor's Suite for our anniversary and it was an experience that we will not soon forget. This is an excellent B&B to relax at.

Stayed September 2005