“The Hayes House is a beautiful and comfortable home; perfect for a weekend getaway!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Muskogee
Hayes House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Muskogee B&B and Inns
Kansas City
Reviewed 23 December 2009

Everything was so beautiful and inviting. We felt very welcome in the house. We stayed in the Governor's Suite which was perfect! It was nice and warm and cozy. The bathroom was clean and nice and big. We did not use the whirlpool tub, but it looked like it would be very nice to relax in. The suite was beautifully and elegantly decorated.
Breakfast was fabulous. Jim did an excellent job with the presentation and the taste of the food! We would definitely stay again if we are in the area!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Raleigh nc
Reviewed 11 November 2009

We traveled by car from Raleigh NC to Wagoner OK to visit our Aunt, with my brother and sister-in-law. We took the Governor's suite and my brother the First Lady's suite. The Hayes House was a perfect place to rest after days of driving. The rooms were amazing and the breakfast was delicious! Jim is a GREAT cook!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
Elgin, Oklahoma
Reviewed 2 November 2009

This was our first experience at a B&B and we truly loved staying at the Hayes House. It is a gorgeous home and one that we plan to revisit on our next special occasion. I cannot say enough about our elegant and delicious breakfast. Not only was it the best breakfast I have ever eaten but it also had the best presentation and it was served with style and grace. Oh, and the comfort of our room and bed, we usually wake up to backaches at hotels because we sleep on a Sleep Number Bed at home, but we had a good sleep with absolutely no backaches. I think it will be very hard to top this place.

Oklahoma
Reviewed 6 October 2009

We celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary at the Hayes House and it was an extrodinary experience. The home is absolutely beautiful with all the amenities. The Governor's Suite was large, warmly decorated, very comfortable and exactly what one would think of a B & B should be. The food was some of the best we've had anywhere from the presentation to the happy plate finish. We made arrangements for a "Romantic Dinner" which was out of this world! The breakfast the following morning was equally as good and both were made with truly loving hands and a desire for perfection. We would highly recommend this B &B to anyone who is looking for an exceptional getaway. C & R Cline

Texas
Reviewed 3 October 2009

My husband and I stayed there on the last night of our vacation and we loved it! We stayed in the First Lady's Suite. The room was cozy and the bathroom was beautiful with a free standing sink, vanity and large whirl pool bathtub. The bathroom had romantic lighting, music and bath beads. The beauty of the room and the whole house will take you back in time 100 years. The full breakfast is truly one of the best we have gotten at a B & B (and we've stayed at many.) It was delicious! The koi fish pond in the backyard is beautiful and peaceful. We recommend this beautiful home to everyone. You won't be disappointed.

Edmond
Reviewed 29 September 2009

The most memorable day of my life, our wedding, was so beautiful. The Hayes House was wonderful all through the planning process, they stayed in communication with me very well, as well as took care of a lot of the main things: tables, chairs, tent, and catering which was included in a package price. Even the things outside of the package deal they helped in communicating with- the florists, "I'm a Basket Case" and the cake, "Harmony House". On the day of the wedding the Hayes House took care of everything, so all I had to do was enjoy the Governors Suite with my bridesmaids and get ready. The room was amazing, it has a fabulous bath tub and the sitting area was perfect to sit around and relax before the big night. Whenever I walked down the pathway "aisle" for my wedding it was perfect- it was a storybook wedding. It was so beautiful I couldn't have been more happy. Even when things go wrong, like they sometimes do (it happened to rain all day) the Hayes House was very reassuring and helpful in discussing our options and making sure I still had the wedding of my dreams. So in conclusion...THANK YOU HAYES HOUSE for helping me to have such a beautiful wedding, with such a touching ceremony- so many people complimented what a beautiful service Jim Holder gave. It's a day we will never forget.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Sand Springs, Ok
Reviewed 18 August 2009

my husband and I stayed at Hayes House for the weekend and had a wonderful time. The home is a beautiful place with great antiques and a gorgeous landscaped yard. I would highly recommend Hayes House. The breakfast was fantastic!!!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple